Re: MACKAY SAYS YES

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:That's what i've been told ;) :ayatollah:

wait for next topic mackay says ' i don't no ' :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:24 pm

And I have :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

After being upset with how the whole situation was handled, they had to grovel to him.

They really did upset him.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Brilliant news. Now let the new Manager go about rebuilding our squad. Then I will decide where I think we will finish next year. :D
:D :D

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

After being upset with how the whole situation was handled, they had to grovel to him.

Good. After the conversation we had Annis its clear they needed a right f*cking kick
up the arse, so kissing Malkys arse is the least they should have done for the Club.
Lets hope they learn from it!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Was Gethin Jenkins on his knees ? :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Idont think it was gethin jenkins fault, i thought he wanted mackay from the start it was vt that wanted shearer so i dont think jenkins should grovel on their behalf myself

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Do we really know he was pissed off? It looked to me like Shearer and his agent were using us for publicity purposes. Shearer applies and of course he is going to get interviewed, everyone knows that but I dont think he ever had any intention of signing. What he could do though is turn it into an "Alan Shearer is back in management" stage show alerting his name to every football club in the country looking for a new manager.

Some of the commentry on Gethin Jenkins on here especially recently has been a bit OTT in my opinion. I'd imagine they do a first round of interviews as for any other job and then go back to the favoured candidate. Shearer was an 11th hour salvo by the sound of it. What we 'hear' an what actually happened are usually 2 very different things. Given therefore that they hadn't finished interviewing it would have been presumptuous of MacKaye to think he got the job because we've only had permission to talk to him today......

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:09 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50135

haha I don't even know anymore....

I reckon he said yes though :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:15 pm

RobbieS wrote:Do we really know he was pissed off? It looked to me like Shearer and his agent were using us for publicity purposes. Shearer applies and of course he is going to get interviewed, everyone knows that but I dont think he ever had any intention of signing. What he could do though is turn it into an "Alan Shearer is back in management" stage show alerting his name to every football club in the country looking for a new manager.

Some of the commentry on Gethin Jenkins on here especially recently has been a bit OTT in my opinion. I'd imagine they do a first round of interviews as for any other job and then go back to the favoured candidate. Shearer was an 11th hour salvo by the sound of it. What we 'hear' an what actually happened are usually 2 very different things. Given therefore that they hadn't finished interviewing it would have been presumptuous of MacKaye to think he got the job because we've only had permission to talk to him today......

Excellent/sensible Post :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Good. After the conversation we had Annis its clear they needed a right f*cking kick
up the arse, so kissing Malkys arse is the least they should have done for the Club.
Lets hope they learn from it!!!

Exactly Dave :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:24 pm

MACKAY HAS DEFINITELY SAID YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:26 pm

RobbieS wrote:Do we really know he was pissed off? It looked to me like Shearer and his agent were using us for publicity purposes. Shearer applies and of course he is going to get interviewed, everyone knows that but I dont think he ever had any intention of signing. What he could do though is turn it into an "Alan Shearer is back in management" stage show alerting his name to every football club in the country looking for a new manager.

Shearer didn't apply.

Malaysians approached him, not the other way round.

Of course Mackay would be fucked off - and Jenkins has every right to be too.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 pm

good news if true, but i believe it is..............

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:37 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:MACKAY HAS DEFINITELY SAID YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why are you so sure?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Wayne S wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:MACKAY HAS DEFINITELY SAID YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why are you so sure?

I trust the person who's told me, mate.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:41 pm

hope you right mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:16 pm

WHEN WILL WE GET THE NEWS -ITS LIKE WAITING AT THE VD CLINIC! WE NEED A DEAL BY TOMORROW DONE, WHOEVER COMES IN. WE HAVE TO GET THE ENGINE ON AND PLAYERS IN -C'MON YOU MONKEYS, LETS GET MOVING