Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Breaking news... Should be in the papers tomorrow

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:03 pm

My mate works for the paper in London and just txt me to see if heard the news that john terry has been shagging Wayne bridges wife - got her pregnant and she's had an abortion going to be in all the paper tomorrow or Sunday.

I'm sure there a song there for when we play them

Re: Breaking news... Should be in the papers tomorrow

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:07 pm

and that dick Ashley Cole doing 105mph in a 50mph zone - wants 21 days to pay a £500 fine!!!! he's also appealing as he was being chased by papparazzi! f*cking ell - they must have been in aircraft seeing as Ashley was driving his Lambo Gallardo!

Would the cock have appealed if he ran over a kid or family or even knocked down a pram or something..... Tosser...

(Doesn't deserve Cheryl Cole! :lol: )

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:08 pm

they all live in some sort of bubble these footballers's

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Ashley cole is just a first class prick

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Jflynn1927 wrote:My mate works for the paper in London and just txt me to see if heard the news that john terry has been shagging Wayne bridges wife - got her pregnant and she's had an abortion going to be in all the paper tomorrow or Sunday.

I'm sure there a song there for when we play them

Haha slag

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:53 pm

cant be me, been newtered :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Merlin wrote:(Doesn't deserve Cheryl Cole! :lol: )

Au contraire - a perfect match.

Forget the public relations image of Cheryl as "nations sweetheart" - she's still unrepentant over her assault on a toilet attendent, interview recently claiming it was "self defence". Self defence wherein she wasn't struck nor suffered any injuries as opposed to the poor sod she clouted.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 pm

nerd wrote:

Forget the public relations image of Cheryl as "nations sweetheart" - she's still unrepentant over her assault on a toilet attendent, interview recently claiming it was "self defence". Self defence wherein she wasn't struck nor suffered any injuries as opposed to the poor sod she clouted.
she can smack my monkey :D :o

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
nerd wrote:

she can smack my monkey :D :o

:lol:

I think most red blooded males think the same thing mate

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Cheryl can knock me about any day of the week.

Ashley is a prick. Well done to John Terry for slipping one into someone else's wife. Shame he's getting caught.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:22 pm

You were right...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8488232.stm