NEWCASTLE AND CHELSEA

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEWCASTLE AND CHELSEA

Postby nobby » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Whos going then and whats your plans.

Im off to Newcastle for 3 nights with the Mrs, meeting the lads up there Friday before the game, going up on the train Thursday 4th back Sunday the 7th. :ayatollah:

For the Chelsea im going up with the Mrs and daughter, driving up early Saturday, staying at the Millenium,Copthorne Stamford Bridge for 1 night. :ayatollah:
nobby

NEWCASTLE AND CHELSEA

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: NEWCASTLE AND CHELSEA

Postby nobby » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Looks like im on my own then. :lol:
nobby

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:42 pm

nobby wrote:Whos going then and whats your plans.

Im off to Newcastle for 3 nights with the Mrs, meeting the lads up there Friday before the game, going up on the train Thursday 4th back Sunday the 7th. :ayatollah:

For the Chelsea im going up with the Mrs and daughter, not sure about travel yet, thinking of staying there for 2 nights, but to cut costs im also thinking of going up and back on the day, but looking for transport. Never travelled with the official supporters bus so whats the craic. :ayatollah:

Newcastle flying up Friday am with Cheggers be there 9.15am :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bluetaf » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Newcastle-- going up on the Friday morning with my son, staying the night then down to Manchester for Man United vs Pompey on the Saturday.
Just got Chelsea tickets for me and the 2 boys Shed upper can't wait. just bring on three points tomorrow now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluetaf

Postby mike » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Flying to newcastle in the afternoon til sunday,staying up my mates in london for the chelsea game,got tickets today.
mike

Postby daneccfc » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:42 pm

flying up fri morning from bristol,in the jurys for one night! not sure about chelsea yet...may end up in home end
city till i die
daneccfc

Postby Jflynn1927 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Driving up Friday morning coming back sat.

Got room in the car for 2 more if anyone needs help getting up there.

No plans for the night. Could look at getting all the aamb boys together pub crawl though Newcastle
Jflynn1927

Postby skuddy » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 pm

7 of us flying up to newcastle thursday t time staying in jury's flying back sat afternoon
skuddy

Return to General Chat