Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Darren Pratley

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 pm

BlackSwan got your own sister 'up the duff' didn't you?........

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:32 pm

blackswan wrote:Bellamy joined you for sentimental reasons,nothing more.

Bet you don't see him next season :D

bet you cunts finish rock bottom next season :D

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:45 pm

murphy wrote:
blackswan wrote:Bellamy joined you for sentimental reasons,nothing more.

Bet you don't see him next season :D

bet you cunts finish rock bottom next season :D

Lets face it,everyone expects us to go straight back down and rightly so.Whatever happens we're going to enjoy ourselves and you never know might cause a few upsets along the way.

Anyway,I'd rather to have been there and then come back down than not to have been there at all :D

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 pm

JonCCFC wrote:I'm guessing some people don't remember that "swim away" celebration he did. I don't want any Jack b*stard here. :ayatollah:

Correct Jon. The man is in the same mould as Tate, f**k the jack tw*t :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 am

BEEP AHM wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:I'm guessing some people don't remember that "swim away" celebration he did. I don't want any Jack b*stard here. :ayatollah:

Correct Jon. The man is in the same mould as Tate, f**k the jack tw*t :ayatollah:

and you would not be pleased if we signed scott sinclair yeah right :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 am

beddau blue wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

and you would not be pleased if we signed scott sinclair yeah right :ayatollah:

If Scott Sinclair done the 'swim away' like Pratley then no I wouldnt be pleased. You lot got short memories, he blatantly tried to rile fans and I know ppl who got done at Chelsea for similar incitement so think on :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 am

we all know chelsea was a set up,we all know the swim away is a fantasy of theirs why worry about it,if we signed pratley and he scored the goal that got us into the prem he could swim 2 laps around wembley i would not give a f**k and as for short memories what are we talking about i forgot :ayatollah: :ayatollah: