Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Potential Watford Players ..

Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Looks like its going to be Mackay, would love to see him bring Martin Taylor with him. Superb in the air in both boxes, brave and hard as nails, would help tighten defence. Mackay was always very astute
e in the loan market to, bringing in good youngsters from United. Let the good times roll

Re: Potential Watford Players ..

Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Didn't he break Eduardo's leg ? :lol:

Good player, but I think we have better.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Its still shocked me how Brighton managed to sign Will Buckley for just 1 million

Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Darius Henderson.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:12 pm

henderson
eustace
jenkins
sordell
cowie
loach

a few of these are decent, would be a sting in the tail for the hornets if any were to follow MM (that of course, if he becomes gaffer)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:12 pm

feck it buy all the team :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Yes, let;s bring Taylor, an utter lump who's dirty.

We have strong powerful defenders, someone with a bit of skill, Gabbidon would do !

I'd like to see Don Cowie, Lloyd Doyle, Adrian Mariappa(new Super Kev) and their keeper Scott Loach, that is all. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:59 am

CCFC 24 wrote:Yes, let;s bring Taylor, an utter lump who's dirty.

We have strong powerful defenders, someone with a bit of skill, Gabbidon would do !

I'd like to see Don Cowie, Lloyd Doyle, Adrian Mariappa(new Super Kev) and their keeper Scott Loach, that is all. :ayatollah:

Lump? Good one .. Keinan decent reader of the game but gives away twice as many fouls than Taylor on average , Hudson injured for 3 months with out best full back kev playing center back at most important time of season. Previous year Darcy forced to play there (although he did well) Gabbs most injury prone player around, but your right yeah got loads of defenders don't need a lump. Joke ..

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:18 am

Hang on, hang on. Watford finished 14th and conceded 71 goals. Only the bottom 4 conceded more. Do we really want any of his last defence?????

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:26 am

It'll be part of the deal that MM cannot poach at Watford

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:28 am

RichardBluebird wrote:It'll be part of the deal that MM cannot poach at Watford

Has that ever happened before?