Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WATFORD WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK "

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:38 pm

" WATFORD WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK to Neil Ardley " in this compensation deal,they also want £300,000. Now remember they only want to talk at this stage.

Re: " WATFORD WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK "

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:39 pm

would be funny if we said no :)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 pm

I would let him leave think we need a clean out of staff from top to bottom but keep scott young :thumbup:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Let them have what they want.

I am certain Malky is the man for the job.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:41 pm

neil ardley will be a sensation at watford and take over from alex ferguson in 3 years you watch :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:42 pm

If Malky don't need him then they should, if he does want him offer them Burton

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:42 pm

How about "forget the £300.000 & have Neil for free"??? How important to the club is NA? Some say the Malaysians think highly of him. :?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:43 pm

I dont see how Ardley can be written off, we have no idea of his ability as a manager unless you follow the youth team very closely. He had a decent footballing brain when playing, who knows.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" WATFORD WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK to Neil Ardley " in this compensation deal,they also want £300,000. Now remember they only want to talk at this stage.

Can't blame the boy IF he decides to talk to Watford....

If the Malaysians hold him in such esteem here and Malky (who he has worked with previously) wants him to stay it may well work in his favour in the long term to stay....

Lots will depend on who Malky wants as his No.2 at Cardiff or will it be 'part of the package' that Ardley is put in place??

Either way, I'll be happy it's all sorted at last :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" WATFORD WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK to Neil Ardley " in this compensation deal,they also want £300,000. Now remember they only want to talk at this stage.

Annis do you not think it strange that DJ has hardly got a mention for the Birmingham, Forest and now it looks like even Watford would prefer to talk to a man with no managerial experience.

Ardley is a good bloke but what a message to everyone who thought DJ was our greatest ever manager, pity it took our various owners 6 years to find out what some of us knew in half the time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Ironically T Burton was pinched from them - how about we get 400k compo for him - that would be better than S McLean being flogged.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:57 pm

clintysablue wrote:Listen you daft valley sheep shagging fool if you think for one minute Yardley could be anything like Ferguson you must be taking that angel dust . Hes more than chance of becoming the new Shiela Ferguson if she leaves the 3 Degrees you spoon head . Hitler wouldve had the right idea for you a nice long shower ya wally .baaaaaaaaaaaa . You shouldnt be allowed out on supervised ya spasser . Do you have a carer and get high rate Dla if not you should . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: jinks rct you are thick

think he was kidding lad :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm

eighty-8 this tit wasnt joking hes an idiot , your fooling yourself if u think differentlly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 pm

clintysablue wrote:Listen you daft valley sheep shagging fool if you think for one minute Yardley could be anything like Ferguson you must be taking that angel dust . Hes more than chance of becoming the new Shiela Ferguson if she leaves the 3 Degrees you spoon head . Hitler wouldve had the right idea for you a nice long shower ya wally .baaaaaaaaaaaa . You shouldnt be allowed out on supervised ya spasser . Do you have a carer and get high rate Dla if not you should . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: jinks rct you are thick

go and f**k yourself it was a joke you fool :roll:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 pm

clintysablue wrote:Hitler wouldve had the right idea for you a nice long shower ya wally

Prick.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 pm

nerd wrote:
clintysablue wrote:Hitler wouldve had the right idea for you a nice long shower ya wally

Prick.

Nerd he has now been banned.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:56 pm

take me serious on this comment but...
i think NA could be a decent manager in years to come if he is given the chance, i think it would be a big blow if we lost him and that's my honest opinion, he's done very well with the academy.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 pm

carlccfc wrote:
nerd wrote:

Prick.

Nerd he has now been banned.

who was that idiot? he was slagging someone off for being english not so long ago :roll:

oi Gabbs

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 pm

if you wanna poach Scott Young you better go through the right channels as he is under contract to AFC Porth... :D