Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

would anyone here....

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Would anyone on here not be happy of MM was to become the new manager?

My prefered choice would have been Chris Hughton but if the board do manage do sign Mackay I thing they deserve some credit.

I think given the right backing he could be a top manager? I have also read that he has good links with certain premier league managers so could possibly bring on some good loanies :ayatollah:

Re: would anyone here....

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 pm

not sure on the loan market again :? but that could work if we get young hungry players to the club similar to drinkwater and his attitude :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:05 pm

I hope he brings in the best from League One and Two.

Le Fondre is a goalscoring machine and if you can find the net clinically then you'll do so at any level.

Beckford scored for fun for Leeds and has scored a decent amount for Everton in his first season as well as one of the goals of the season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIG6nPIP ... re=related

Okay, he had a bit of luck but he kept his composure and the finish was like Michael Owen back in his prime. Just so cool, calm and collected.

Then you have players like Pilkington, Wright Phillips. They'll be hungry to prove themselves at this level. Give them a chance. Get them on low wages with massive win bonuses and they'll put in 100%.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:05 pm

I'm extremely happy with the potential appointment of MM, hes done a brilliant job with Watford, with a lower budget than Cardiff in the past two seasons, and he has the ability to bring in good players.

Where as Chris Hughton inherited a preimier squad, with a higher budget compared to Cardiff and Watford. I would have been happy with either off, but MM wins it for me, because he'll use every resource which is available at his disposal.

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:16 pm

i for one will be over the moon if malky gets the nod :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:27 pm

I'll be chuffed! :ayatollah: