Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW SEASON NEW HOPES AND DESIRES

Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 am

Hi fellow bluebirds,new member here.
I HAVE WRITTEN A FANZINE TYPE STORY.about the goings on at our beloved club over the summer months of turmoil
If anyone is interested in reading this funny look at ccfc and the goings on which appear to have influenced any decisions
you are more than welcome to take a look.I repeat it is completely comical lok and is only the work of my imagination.
It is my intention not to upset anyone,so to this end if you want to read it,its available on facebook only at the moment.
IF YOU want to read it, type in CHRIS HUGHTON FAN CLUB and ask to be a member.I will unlock it so you can read it.

Thanks Gary EVANS.

Re: NEW SEASON NEW HOPES AND DESIRES

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:00 am

To get a manager before the start of the season, or at least by the end of the season.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:22 am

GARYNZ wrote:Hi fellow bluebirds,new member here.
I HAVE WRITTEN A FANZINE TYPE STORY.about the goings on at our beloved club over the summer months of turmoil
If anyone is interested in reading this funny look at ccfc and the goings on which appear to have influenced any decisions
you are more than welcome to take a look.I repeat it is completely comical lok and is only the work of my imagination.
It is my intention not to upset anyone,so to this end if you want to read it,its available on facebook only at the moment.
IF YOU want to read it, type in CHRIS HUGHTON FAN CLUB and ask to be a member.I will unlock it so you can read it.

Thanks Gary EVANS.

Is this the Gary in NZ who used to post on Rivals about 6/8 years ago? Sorry, forget the old username you had? If memory serves you are an Evans and have some connection with Port Talbot?
Rambling a bit but just checking the old grey matter. :old:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:28 am

Is this the Gary in NZ who used to post on Rivals about 6/8 years ago? Sorry, forget the old username you had? If memory serves you are an Evans and have some connection with Port Talbot?
Rambling a bit but just checking the old grey matter. :old:[/quote]

Ooops just seen your signature, you are indeed an Evans! :oops: :oops:

Was your username "Ganz" on Rivals? :old:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 am

I am the very person you speak about.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:17 am

And who are u,are u wolf.mozzer,sbf1,stocks,armchair,llanrumney blue or one of the old crew?

Time we got together again....

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:32 pm

GARYNZ wrote:And who are u,are u wolf.mozzer,sbf1,stocks,armchair,llanrumney blue or one of the old crew?

Time we got together again....

SBF1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: You over for a few sherbets some time soon Ga?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:23 am

Steve,sbf1,what happened to you,last i heard you were living in jackland??
I am coming home probably in september,i will drop a post on here so i can get your cell phone number.
nice to hear from you again.
By the way i am returning for good

Gary EVANS

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:43 pm

GARYNZ wrote:Steve,sbf1,what happened to you,last i heard you were living in jackland??
I am coming home probably in september,i will drop a post on here so i can get your cell phone number.

Gary EVANS

Nice one, looking forward to it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 pm

GARYNZ wrote:Steve,sbf1,what happened to you,last i heard you were living in jackland??

Gary EVANS

When u get back you can drop that 'cell phone' shit pal!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol:

Kidding.

Bet you cant wait :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Gary EVANS

Nice one, looking forward to it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have been staring at your avatar for about 3 minutes.

it's amazing.