Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIDSDALE IN!

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:57 pm

well we seem to have gone from kicking his head in to "well we need him" loving type :roll:

i bet no demo goes ahead 2morow, ill be outside!

Re: RIDSDALE IN!

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Looks like it'll just be me and you then :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Why whats happened

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:13 pm

i will can u bring them tits with u now they would attract a decent gathering :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:04 pm

“Why do I have to tell you what’s going on between now and February 10? With respect, it’s nothing to do with you, it’s to do with our shareholders"

that quote pisses me off.

Us stakeholders should be just as important!!!

Arrogant tw*t !

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Ben wrote:well we seem to have gone from kicking his head in to "well we need him" loving type :roll:

i'll be there !!! i've been away for the week and came back to catch up today and amazed to see people still Falling for the spin off Ridsdale. How many times have we got to be lied to before people actually get it into their heads the guy will ruin/has ruined the club.

The Malaysians wont deal with him, that tells you a lot.

Ridsdale out!!!!

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 pm

The protest is on

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Humphry's wrote:
Ben wrote:well we seem to have gone from kicking his head in to "well we need him" loving type :roll:

i'll be there !!! i've been away for the week and came back to catch up today and amazed to see people still Falling for the spin off Ridsdale. How many times have we got to be lied to before people actually get it into their heads the guy will ruin/has ruined the club.

The Malaysians wont deal with him, that tells you a lot.

Ridsdale out!!!!

I'm confused, If the Malaysians will not deal with him why are the rest of the board backing the fiddling b*****d

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:55 pm

dean wrote:i will can u bring them tits with u now they would attract a decent gathering :lol:

Is that comment aimed at me and the people in my picture :lol: ?