Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone else believe...?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Even still without a new manager, a threadbare squad, no new players linked...who else still believes we'll win the league next season???

Sounds crazy I know but I'm ever the optimist and always have the faith in the City. I always feel our great club will succeed and us - the BEST fans in the league will get to showcase why we're just that on the biggest club stage in the world whilst we go up and the Jack Cunts come back down.

The jokers who come on here from clubs who feel out of their depth in our shadow i.e. Hornets and Jacks, can f**k off as well coming on here with their ''find your own manager'' shite & ''your a small club, and your not liked by any fucker'' bollocks

Well we thrive off your shit and thats why we take over your towns on our travels. We're 2 months away from getting the Cardiff City machine rolling again and once Malky signs on there'll be no stopping us...keep the faith lads, we'll be up there and for the first time in 6/7 years we'll have a leader of the club AND US THE FANS

BELIEVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Anyone else believe...?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 pm

With West Ham bringing in these half decent PL players i reckon West Ham will walk the league :(
Last edited by Bledd10 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 pm

When we get a team and a manager I might start believing again. At the moment tho i'm just pissed off :evil:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Bledd10 wrote:With West Ham bringing in these half decent PL players i reckon West Ham will walk the league :(

I don't know why but I can see Big Sam leaving Upton Park by Christmas...it'll all go pear shaped under his management in East London - they wont warm to him or his style of play & imo his approach wont marry well with the culture of the club. He'll struggle there

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Wagz wrote:When we get a team and a manager I might start believing again. At the moment tho i'm just pissed off :evil:

Keep the faith mate...it'll all come together :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 pm

tbf, it was one watford fan who was being a prick, the others were top posters
ive always got faith :D
we are not going to win points being negative all the time

truth is though, i'll be happy to have a steady season :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Getting concerned now tbh.

This Shearer affair has brought doubts into me about the Malaysians. They only went for Shearer because he is a big name, no football thought put into it. It backfired and now we are trying to resurrect the Mackay situation. Looks like we might have saved the situation. However what happens if another big name comes along, will the Malaysians step in again with all the problems it will bring with it?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 pm

JonScam wrote:
Wagz wrote:When we get a team and a manager I might start believing again. At the moment tho i'm just pissed off :evil:

Well said. :ayatollah:

Once Mourinho arrives with Messi and the Barca midfield, the world will be ours! :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 pm

JonScam wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Getting concerned now tbh.

This Shearer affair has brought doubts into me about the Malaysians. They only went for Shearer because he is a big name, no football thought put into it. It backfired and now we are trying to resurrect the Mackay situation. Looks like we might have saved the situation. However what happens if another big name comes along, will the Malaysians step in again with all the problems it will bring with it?

I agree. Although, trying to put a positive spin on things I do like the 'type' of manager the Malaysians are targetting - young & hungry with a vast amount of enthusiasm. Thise are qualities we've certainly been missing over the last few years and imo is what is required to succeed and get out of this division :ayatollah: