Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff fan facing the sack from Asda for Swansea racism

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:49 pm

hahahaha had a feeling :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i can see you doing it :)

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Jobsworth's.

Simular thing happened to me. Was in Tesco (Llansamlet). Was picking up something from pick ups and this spotty little tw*t serving me said I hope we beat them pricks tomorrow (we were playing the scum the next day). So I asked him what pricks that might be. So he said "them Cardiff wankers".

I then asked him was he calling me a wanker, when the penny dropped he turned crimson and I'm' sure I coud see some puss comming out of his spots.

There then followed an awkward silence (for him anyway, cause I was loving it) as he kept typying my stock number wrong as I was giving him the thousand yard stare.

When he finally got it right and dissapeared into the stock room he returned with my item then I asked him what he reckons the score will be and he just said 2 nill to cardiff.

I was pissing myself walking out. Should of made a complaint.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:The guy who used (maybe still does??) run the Highwayman in Rhoose and, I believe, was a City Director in the dark days used to sport a bottle of Jack Daniels on his wall behind the bar with the label partly covered up.

It read:

"Ray" Daniels Finest Bourbon, because there's no Jacks served in here....!!

Hilarious indeed....

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

so you changed the name to "ray" daniels, hilarious indeed, especially http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Daniel :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 pm

I Would never put a Cardiff shirt on to go to jack land you just asking for shit in you so f**k the daft cow she dont understand does she the slag

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:41 pm

brickyblue wrote:I Would never put a Cardiff shirt on to go to jack land you just asking for shit in you so f**k the daft cow she dont understand does she the slag

Clueless, but then she was wearing a Swansea shirt, they go hand in hand.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 pm

cunts

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:05 pm

How did i know it was welchy!! Always said he was a hooligan in the making!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 pm

blackswan wrote:Well considering I am my boss and i am happy,your point carries no weight :D Nice try though ;)

Well sack yourself then for being a total Gypo inbred :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 am

Richie wrote:How did i know it was welchy!! Always said he was a hooligan in the making!

:lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:47 am

jbirdrules wrote:Employment law says that you cant sack someone without giving them a warning or two. Unless he has done somethinh before to warrant a warning then he should. It would be illegal to sack him :ayatollah:

YOu can sack someone for gross misconduct without a warning, if I rememer rightyl. I'll try and check later.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 am

already posted that elwood and your correct,

Mon May 14, 2012 10:22 am

What a beautiful informative post from yours about "Cardiff fan facing the sack from ASDA Mobile for Swansea racism" ! I think your story is so cruel. I hate this type of human nature. Thanks for your well sharing. At last I want to say I like see to play football of Swansea.

Mon May 14, 2012 10:23 am

lol

Mon May 14, 2012 10:30 am

Reading the replies to the post on here, it is easy to see why the Malaysians where insulted, don't you learn anything from experience!.

Mon May 14, 2012 10:33 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
bakircioglu wrote:As much as we don't like Swansea, he deserves to be sacked.

You cannot say that to people! If your missus walked into Lidl in Swansea in a City top and was greeted with a comment like that, you'd want that employee sacked.

Sorry he deserves to be made store Manager or at the least employee of the week :lol: :lol:

This ^^^^

Mon May 14, 2012 11:49 am

Mafor wrote:Jusr read this on another message board==

Ridiculous --sad Swansea fan cant take a joke

A young Cardiff fan who works for ASdA in Coryton has been suspended and is facing almost certain dismissal for making a
negative comment to a customer who came in the store wearing a Swansea shirt.

sources within store have said that the cashier was heard to say " you cant come in here with that scummy shirt on "

The female Swansea customer did not take the comments as friendly banter and complained to management who then acted swiftly to remove the employee from the premesis.

I suggest we e mail the store to try and save his job

says it all about them, quick enough to dish out banter about premier league and all that horse shit, but when they have it back they go crying!! utterly pathetic! :evil:

Mon May 14, 2012 12:01 pm

I work in and around Swansea, I got CCFC on my number plate and bluebirds on back window, I also occasionally where my city t shirt. All Ive ever had is banter, I work mainly sketty and uplands where the people with a bit of cash live and in all honesty I don't think they have a clue.

Any way from now on I am adding 15% to there prices and reducing my Cardiff prices by 5% as a show of surport.

If you go down Ely link road on a Saturday morning you will always see the odd jack car (normally the ones with no tax) going to Cardiff to do there stealing as there are no decent shops in Swansea.
:ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 pm

the kid can't even spell his user name properly ffs, abuses a woman in a supermarket minding her own business ,what do you expect was going to happen ? the kids obviously thicker than pigshit and deserves all he got

Mon May 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Mafor wrote:Jusr read this on another message board==

Ridiculous --sad Swansea fan cant take a joke

A young Cardiff fan who works for ASdA in Coryton has been suspended and is facing almost certain dismissal for making a
negative comment to a customer who came in the store wearing a Swansea shirt.

sources within store have said that the cashier was heard to say " you cant come in here with that scummy shirt on "

The female Swansea customer did not take the comments as friendly banter and complained to management who then acted swiftly to remove the employee from the premesis.

I suggest we e mail the store to try and save his job

Got the right response from his employer. I'd like to think I could walk into a major supermarket chain without being insulted in public by a member of staff.

Mon May 14, 2012 1:32 pm

thats a bit sad really....customers come into my shop all the time with swans tops on....and i always tell them they have rubbish on their tops.....just friendly banter.....sad jack bitch cant take a joke

Mon May 14, 2012 1:48 pm

The sad gypo bitch was so gutted she traveled all that way by horse & cart only to find all the gloves had only 5 fingers SO Thought she'd point her SIXTH FINGER at the poor cashier :old: :old: must've found that scummy rag in the reject bin or beside the road somewhere :oops: :oops: :old:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 3:46 pm

irishblue wrote:The sad gypo bitch was so gutted she traveled all that way by horse & cart only to find all the gloves had only 5 fingers SO Thought she'd point her SIXTH FINGER at the poor cashier :old: :old: must've found that scummy rag in the reject bin or beside the road somewhere :oops: :oops: :old:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

A tirade of anti-gypo sentiments coming from a bloke called "irish"blue! :lol:
Incase you'd forgotten "irish".....

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

There are 8.0625 gypsies in Cardiff for every 1 in Swansea. FACT.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:15 pm

LOL, girls can not take banter at all, I walked into tesco down llanelli after we beat the jacks last year when bellamy scored a winner in swswansea and the security person told me to get out with that top and I just told him to f**k off :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 9:51 pm

I stopped reading it when it said "a young Cardiff fan". The under 25s in this club are f*cking animals and have no respect for the heritage of our club, back in my day we would have forcibly removed the Jack shirt and chuck it into the fishmongers bin :old: :old: