Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff fan facing the sack from Asda for Swansea racism

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:More like whats a Swansea supporter doing shopping in Asda ??? surely the Spar is more there style :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poundland rather :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:51 pm

CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:More like whats a Swansea supporter doing shopping in Asda ??? surely the Spar is more there style :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poundland rather :lol:

Only coz they cant find a 20P shop :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:05 pm

I used to work in Swansea, for 6 years, and regularly used to walk through the town centre in my Cardiff Jacket.

I remember one guy once saying to me "You Cardiff W@nker".

I told him "You might be right - but at least Ive got a decent Jacket!"

Asda want to get a sense of humour - Especially after their Pontprennau store had a load of England flags up for the World Cup recently!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:06 pm

porttoiletblueturd wrote:fucking retarded the lot of you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

'bitch, slut, cuntess!?

Should be f*cking steralised the lot of you, gimps.

The little prick will get all he deserves and you lot condoning his actions demonstrates why just about every club in the country can't stand you and your antics, f*cking horrible bunch of knuckle dragging cunts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go away

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 pm

did she run away?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:The guy who used (maybe still does??) run the Highwayman in Rhoose and, I believe, was a City Director in the dark days used to sport a bottle of Jack Daniels on his wall behind the bar with the label partly covered up.

It read:

"Ray" Daniels Finest Bourbon, because there's no Jacks served in here....!!

Hilarious indeed....

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Just remembered: Will Dixon I believe?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:33 pm

i got forced to resign from that store because some one made a derogotory comment about a manager and i said, "yeh your right" on my facebook. their idiots!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Unfortunately as we are all too aware "The customer is always right" in the eyes of the management, to be fair if the word "scummie" wasn't used then there probably wouldn't have been a complaint by the woman, sometimes in our jest we don't always consider how different people will take a comment that we make which we may consider inoffensive, to them it could well be seen as offensive and that's when problems arise. If you value your job (and in today's climate that's a wise thing to do) then don't leave yourself open to things like this, think before putting mouth into gear. Personally if the same thing had been said to my mrs if she had been wearing a City top I would've advised the person concerned to apologise or have his face rearranged, the word "scummie" could be taken in lot's of different ways and could be taken as a personal insult.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:Unfortunately as we are all too aware "The customer is always right" in the eyes of the management, to be fair if the word "scummie" wasn't used then there probably wouldn't have been a complaint by the woman, sometimes in our jest we don't always consider how different people will take a comment that we make which we may consider inoffensive, to them it could well be seen as offensive and that's when problems arise. If you value your job (and in today's climate that's a wise thing to do) then don't leave yourself open to things like this, think before putting mouth into gear. Personally if the same thing had been said to my mrs if she had been wearing a City top I would've advised the person concerned to apologise or have his face rearranged, the word "scummie" could be taken in lot's of different ways and could be taken as a personal insult.

Fair coment Feking jack top wearing whore though

I heard a story about the store while back two trolleys burst through the fire doors by one one of the staff smoking shelters with alarms going and staff whatching they load the van and try to start it but the batterys Flat.. on seeing this a member of staff goes over and says I got some jump leads in the car ! so they start the van with help! and drive off just as a bemused manager gets thier :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: To be fair the story is true but not a hundred percent that cardiff one

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:57 am

if the manager has any sence, he will repremand the kid in question, put him on a final warning and move on.
but then we dont know anything about the manager.
is he welsh? would he understand the hatred between both clubs
is an egg chaser, and has no concern for football
is he indeed a jack ?
or is he a bluebird ?

as stated if sence were used he should think that although the kid had slightly stepped over the line, would his actions of sacking the lad do more damage than good for the store?
I.E sacking him would appease the woman in question,
where as it would have a direct affect on a few who shop there.
I for one would avoid the place, not a frequent user but can give the place a miss no problem.

lets hope ALL parties have learnt from the ugly situation. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:45 am

Employment law says that you cant sack someone without giving them a warning or two. Unless he has done somethinh before to warrant a warning then he should. It would be illegal to sack him :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:15 am

haha that's a funny story

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am

lewis91 wrote:i work in the asda where it happened :ayatollah:

Do you know the kid it's happened too?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:28 am

hang on...its not racism :shock: the jacks arent a different race they're f*cking welsh. Racist is calling a black guy the n word. SWANSEA RACISM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 am

if he was to appologise to the woman then all would be good yes?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 am

Kuala_Lumpur_BlueBird wrote:if he was to appologise to the woman then all would be good yes?

i'd say...im sorry to hear that you're a jack....accidents happen :D

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:43 am

I was working the door at our local Club a few weeks ago and stopped 2 young guys coming in, both protested they were over age and showed me their ID . I told them it was nothing to do with their age but it was because one was wearing a WBA shirt and the other a Liverpool shirt and then showed them my tatoo and said they should support a decent side if they wanted entry.

We then had a laugh and i let them both in after all it was just a bit of banter might not of let a Jack fan in mind :D

In all seriousness it is the word 'scummy' that was probably out of order in this case but a sacking is way over the top and not deserved :old:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 am

I recently told a customer in Port Talbot who was wearing a Jack shirt to purchase Daz, to get rid of that stain on his shirt.....he only took it as a good banter. I guess it all depends on the person to be honest......but if you are wearing a Jack shirt in Cardiff, you are asking for it.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:54 am

He deserves everything that comes his way.You can't be talking aggressively to customers who come into your shop ffs :lol:

The fact he was working in ASDA says everything about his mentality/I.Q,so in this case the punishment fits the crime.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:59 am

blackswan wrote:He deserves everything that comes his way.You can't be talking aggressively to customers who come into your shop ffs :lol:

The fact he was working in ASDA says everything about his mentality/I.Q,so in this case the punishment fits the crime.

cant get ur head round this bit can you ?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:00 am

Happened to me in Aberdare Tesco's, was wearing my CCFC Jacket and this scrawny guy on the till started Abusing me, he was a jack but it was all light hearted banter!

Gave it back somewhat :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:00 am

a horse with no name wrote:
blackswan wrote:He deserves everything that comes his way.You can't be talking aggressively to customers who come into your shop ffs :lol:

Are you implying I dont work?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:02 am

blackswan wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:

Are you implying I dont work?

well u seem to spend most of your time on here so cant imagine ur boss would be too happy.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 am

Well considering I am my boss and i am happy,your point carries no weight :D Nice try though ;)

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:29 am

blackswan wrote:Well considering I am my boss and i am happy,your point carries no weight :D Nice try though ;)

His horse is in for servicing today :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 am

jbirdrules wrote:Employment law says that you cant sack someone without giving them a warning or two. Unless he has done somethinh before to warrant a warning then he should. It would be illegal to sack him :ayatollah:

WRONG.
If they use the word's Gross Misconduct they can sack him on the spot, it just depends upon what asda (wal-mart) see as gross misconduct

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:37 am

He shoukld ripped off hertop and burnt it. then again who wants to see her tits - not me.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:was just going to say, lewis and luke work there lol

so it wernt you then :)

hahaha i think you know who it might be mate. i'm not saying anything about it though, i'm sure he will give his side to the story on the forum trips :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:10 pm

It was me!! I didn't get sacked I resigned !! Anyone got any jobs going??

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 pm

welbchy16 wrote:It was me!! I didn't get sacked I resigned !! Anyone got any jobs going??

hahaha WELCHY!!! i'll be honest, it is funny but you wanted to leave anyway. kodak knew exactly who it was, he knows what your like!! :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: