Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff fan facing the sack from Asda for Swansea racism

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Jusr read this on another message board==

Ridiculous --sad Swansea fan cant take a joke

A young Cardiff fan who works for ASdA in Coryton has been suspended and is facing almost certain dismissal for making a
negative comment to a customer who came in the store wearing a Swansea shirt.

sources within store have said that the cashier was heard to say " you cant come in here with that scummy shirt on "

The female Swansea customer did not take the comments as friendly banter and complained to management who then acted swiftly to remove the employee from the premesis.

I suggest we e mail the store to try and save his job

Re: Cardiff fan facing the sack from Asda for Swansea racism

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Jack Bitch

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:45 pm

She problem doesnt understand football banter a she only bought the top a few weeks ago to go to her first game at Wembley. Sad bitch.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:57 pm

f**k me , what a load of shit....

I tell my customers that ill have to charge them more if they come in with a utd or chelsea shirt on etc.... its just banter...

supid jack.....

more to the point , what was she doing in coryton store? dont they have asda in swansea, or do they still have carrfour ! !

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:28 pm

The guy who used (maybe still does??) run the Highwayman in Rhoose and, I believe, was a City Director in the dark days used to sport a bottle of Jack Daniels on his wall behind the bar with the label partly covered up.

It read:

"Ray" Daniels Finest Bourbon, because there's no Jacks served in here....!!

Hilarious indeed....

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

I will never shop there again.

Well I wont for 4 years anyway because there isn't one in aber :lol: :lol: :lol:

If this is true, I will boycott from shopping in that Asda store.

What a load of crap

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Who in their right mind would walk round that area with a rag on their backs. Madness

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:56 pm

i work in the asda where it happened :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 pm

was just going to say, lewis and luke work there lol

so it wernt you then :)

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Mafor wrote:Jusr read this on another message board==

Ridiculous --sad Swansea fan cant take a joke

A young Cardiff fan who works for ASdA in Coryton has been suspended and is facing almost certain dismissal for making a
negative comment to a customer who came in the store wearing a Swansea shirt.

sources within store have said that the cashier was heard to say " you cant come in here with that scummy shirt on "

The female Swansea customer did not take the comments as friendly banter and complained to management who then acted swiftly to remove the employee from the premesis.

I suggest we e mail the store to try and save his job

jack bitch , he should of took her in the toilets for a warm welcoming. :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 pm

That was the first time the stupid Bitch had seen someone with a job

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Its a bit feckin' cheeky wearing a Swansea top in Coryton isn't it? I always have banter with Celtic/Egg fans when they come into my shop and thats just what it is. Why the hell would she take offence? Dumb bitch. :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:11 pm

:lol: It was funny when I got told.. If he's facing the sack though.. :shock:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:13 pm

What a stupid bitch, in our city what does she expect f@cking sl+t. I've got clients who are jacks apart from stitching them up lol they would never wear a shirt in the capital. Think we should email the store and help our fellow bluebird.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm

maybe we should do a petition to try and save poor lads job . Part of the job is to have a sence of humour working with certain customers and any customer who wears a jack shirt in Cardiff deserves banter imagine if it a cardiff supporter in Swansea the same would happen.

We should do a petition even stand in the entrance of coryton backing this lad as to lose his job these days for such nonsence is not justice we have had enough shit and un justice at cardiff city lately maybe its time to hit back and say leave us alone even cardiff city supporters have fecking rights like everybody else

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Everyone get emailing to Asda this week, because it is a joke, quite frankly.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:55 pm

As much as we don't like Swansea, he deserves to be sacked.

You cannot say that to people! If your missus walked into Lidl in Swansea in a City top and was greeted with a comment like that, you'd want that employee sacked.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm

bakircioglu wrote:As much as we don't like Swansea, he deserves to be sacked.

You cannot say that to people! If your missus walked into Lidl in Swansea in a City top and was greeted with a comment like that, you'd want that employee sacked.

I wouldn't?

I'd merely expect her to give a better insult back

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm

... Does it count when it's the customer winding up the Employee? I get people in Bridgend all the time commenting on how much City "bottle it", and that we're no longer the "number 1 team in Wales"... It's just banter. Everyone who comes into the Bridgend store know that I'm a Cardiff fan, and I don't hide the fact. I take it all in good humor because it's just a laugh at the end of the day. Some people need to understand that if they are new fans!!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

I wouldn't?

I'd merely expect her to give a better insult back

You've summed it up nicley, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry he deserves to be made store Manager or at the least employee of the week :lol: :lol:

NO,I'd say to my misses "it serves your right for wearing it " That women was taking the piss !!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:02 pm

i would have splashed pickled onion vinegar in her f*cking face and been a bit more polite and say ''f**k off out of here you ugly cuntess''

got to get out of this bad mood :D

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:07 pm

As much as i dislike the wife, i'm sure i'd point out the foolishness of her activities. if she insisted on carrying out her foolishness and was deservedly abused i can't imagine one member of my family giving her any sympathy.

A medal maybe but no sympathy

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:34 pm

I feel we should be realistic enough to accept that one word changes a bit of banter into rudeness which deserves some form of action taking.

It's fair enough to banter about a Swansea shirt, but to add words such as scummy is way over the top.

Whether the lad should be sacked really depends upon work record and any previous incidents. If it is a first offence then a final warning should be more than sufficient.

Perhaps a warning to other City fans, banter is one thing, the hatred and vitriol from some members does not do our club any favours.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Griff wrote:

I feel we should be realistic enough to accept that one word changes a bit of banter into rudeness which deserves some form of action taking.

It's fair enough to banter about a Swansea shirt, but to add words such as scummy is way over the top.

Whether the lad should be sacked really depends upon work record and any previous incidents. If it is a first offence then a final warning should be more than sufficient.

Perhaps a warning to other City fans, banter is one thing, the hatred and vitriol from some members does not do our club any favours.

SHOULD BE f*cking SCUMMY IN MY UNDERATED OPINION :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 pm

And this ladies and gentlemen is why I f*cking hate Swansea, cant take a joke, un-eduacated in the use of the words 'having a laugh' is unkown to the 6 fingered habitants of the run-down pikeytown. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 pm

F*cking Jack bitch, hope she gets aids.

Hope the lad keeps his job.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 pm

More like whats a Swansea supporter doing shopping in Asda ??? surely the Spar is more there style :lol: :lol: :lol: