Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

4 PLAYERS SHORT

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Thats all we are short of to make the promise land and 40 million which would sort are debt but that looks unlikely now unless a miracle happens why are the malayisians waiting this is a great chance to get rid of are debt but if we dont it will be another season in the championship and more debt to run up and players will have to be sold

Re: 4 PLAYERS SHORT

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:20 pm

I reckon they could be waiting for us to go into administration. Then they can buy us on the cheap and get PR out. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:24 pm

In all honesty if our squad stays injury free I think it is good enough to make the play-offs.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Hudson out and so is Ledley we are left with eleven which could take us up but that is way to thin

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:35 pm

I think we are picking up. I think feb is going to be a tough month fixtures wise if we can get max points from them games I reckon we should be ok.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Marshall

Matthews
Gyepes
Gerrard
Kennedy

Ross
Whitts
Rae
Burke

Chops
Jay

Enks
Hudson
Taiwo
Blake
Feeney
Capaldi
Meades

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:15 pm

we will have 2 new players soon mcphail and ethu back from man city. will be like 2 new signings better than nowt

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:19 pm

dean wrote:we will have 2 new players soon mcphail and ethu back from man city. will be like 2 new signings better than nowt

True when is ethu back :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:20 pm

dean wrote:we will have 2 new players soon mcphail and ethu back from man city. will be like 2 new signings better than nowt

We cant have ethu, as transfer embargo

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Ross Young wrote:Marshall

Matthews
Gyepes
Gerrard
Kennedy

Ross
Whitts
Rae
Burke

Chops
Jay

Enks
Hudson
Taiwo
Blake
Feeney
Capaldi
Meades

I meant eleven QUALITY players

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:23 pm

we can have ethu back hes already on a seasons long loan

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Wot about Super Kev? :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:44 pm

birchblue wrote:Thats all we are short of to make the promise land and 40 million which would sort are debt but that looks unlikely now unless a miracle happens why are the malayisians waiting this is a great chance to get rid of are debt but if we dont it will be another season in the championship and more debt to run up and players will have to be sold

And if we once again fail we know WHO'S FAULT IT WILL BE :evil:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm

mine coz i didnt win euro millions again tonight