Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Everyone needs to calm the fxck down

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:56 am

No need to panic. Cardiff City have taken exactly the correct manner in the task of looking for a new manager. The interviews have been many and the only leaks have come from the betting exchanges where everyone who has had an interview it seems has been lumped on to become favourite. How many is that now? 7 or 8! Nobody knows outside the boardroom what's going on, NOBODY and the first approach we make to a rival club gets turned down. So what? In business I'm sure the term is called Posturing. It's happened to us many times before. The Sam Hammam/Jeremy Peace standoff over the Jason Koumas price being fresh in the memory. As someone stated earlier, it's probably the offer of compensation has been scoffed at, and tbh 300k is a joke if true. The amount of disinformation that we've had the last two weeks is astounding, and the press have lapped it up. Carl came out yesterday with'I got it all wrong'but everybody are in the same boat. Incredible that people are calling Cardiff City a laughing stock though?! Clueless. Personally I can wait for the decision. Patience will get us the right man. CCFC

Re: Everyone needs to calm the fxck down

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 pm

:ayatollah: Spot on chief.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Spot on Lakey, I would rather get the right man in than have a pannic appointment.

Plenty of time to do so what is another week in the process if we can appoint someone that will move us forward. As long as by 1st July we have a manager in and he can start making progress in the transfer market.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:08 pm

All we are saying "is give peace a chance" :protest:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Good post Lakey :ayatollah:

Amen

Amen