Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am shocked

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:08 am

You are one of the biggest clubs in the UK and you cant attract a new manager.

You have a catchments area of 1.5 million, billionaire owners a superb squad which will sustain a top 6 place in the Premier League IF you ever get there yet you cant even get a new manager in. With your potential I am shocked that Alex Fergueson has quit United to join you lot. :lol:

The future is bright, the future is black and white. SCFC Pride of Wales.

Re: I am shocked

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:12 am

Jackbustard wrote:You are one of the biggest clubs in the UK and you cant attract a new manager.

You have a catchments area of 1.5 million, billionaire owners a superb squad which will sustain a top 6 place in the Premier League IF you ever get there yet you cant even get a new manager in. With your potential I am shocked that Alex Fergueson has quit United to join you lot. :lol:

I am shocked too as it would appear even Alex Ferguson is unaware that he has quit Manchester United.

Jog on.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am

Jackbustard wrote:You are one of the biggest clubs in the UK and you cant attract a new manager.

D'UH!!!!!! EPIC FAIL!!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am

I'm shocked ... a jack is caring more about cardiff than swansea :o

... oh no ... That's normal, you're obsessed aren't you! :roll:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 am

math_robz878 wrote:I'm shocked ... a jack is caring more about cardiff than swansea :o

... oh no ... That's normal, you're obsessed aren't you! :roll:

I cant help having an interest in lower league football.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 am

y dun you u jst do one and get of are site; :arrow:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

Beasty1988 wrote:

Another perfect example of everything that is wrong with the current education system.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

Jackbustard wrote:
Beasty1988 wrote:

Another perfect example of everything that is wrong with the current education system.

You might want to look a bit closer to home with comments like that

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

Your sister will be home from school soon so go and wash those 6 fingers and get ready

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 am

cheek to comment on the education system in Cardiff! Here's a tip, make sure you get your post right first you div!! :lol: