Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:34 am

Tell me, using only FACT, not rumour/speculation, how CCFC is a shambles and being run so badly by TG/VT/GJ........baring in mind the only statement the club has come out with is "we are looking for a new manager"

Re: CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:44 am

Been thinking exactly the same since the start of all this nonsense. Don't think you will get many quality educated replies with this one though.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 am

I see your still waiting for a reply. Better make yourself comfortable it may be some time

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:39 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Tell me, using only FACT, not rumour/speculation, how CCFC is a shambles and being run so badly by TG/VT/GJ........baring in mind the only statement the club has come out with is "we are looking for a new manager"

Exactly. I know people are getting annoyed with the length of time it's taking to find a new gaffer but we'll just have to be patient and wait until we hear something !

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:41 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Tell me, using only FACT, not rumour/speculation, how CCFC is a shambles and being run so badly by TG/VT/GJ........baring in mind the only statement the club has come out with is "we are looking for a new manager"

Exactly. I know people are getting annoyed with the length of time it's taking to find a new gaffer but we'll just have to be patient and wait until we hear something !

and how long is it taking Chelsea??? Just seen they are announcing it could be another 1 or 2 weeks.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:42 am

Don't you know that it's been a WHOLE two weeks? We are a bigger and better club than Chelsea and Villa........

There are loads of players past their prime on free transfers that we have gotta sign up before Brum get them!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:42 am

the only fact that i can come up with is that we sacked dj with no real replacement in mind...

unlike forest, fulham, west ham , villa etc...

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:the only fact that i can come up with is that we sacked dj with no real replacement in mind...

villa haven't appointed, nor chelsea.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 am

Its the impatience of the fans and their time limits - everyone wnats everything done now - next we will want 10 players in before end of june :twisted:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 am

Natman Blue wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:the only fact that i can come up with is that we sacked dj with no real replacement in mind...

villa haven't appointed, nor chelsea.

no they havnt , but the both knew who they wanted straight away... villa martinez, chelsea hiddink..

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 am

You don't know that.

And by the way, if what you are saying is true, both Chelsea and Villa FAILED to get the manager they wanted! How does that look on them?