Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Take That Tonight Travel from the Cynon Valley

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 am

I know we are occupied with other matters :D However if anyone is going or knows anyone going to watch Take That tonight
there is a bus going from Aberdare and there are 4 places available and we can pick up on route Mount, Abercynon etc if interested PM me :ayatollah:

Re: Take That Tonight Travel from the Cynon Valley

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:18 am

blueheaven wrote:I know we are occupied with other matters :D However if anyone is going or knows anyone going to watch Take That tonight
there is a bus going from Aberdare and there are 4 places available and we can pick up on route Mount, Abercynon etc if interested PM me :ayatollah:

Mate ,you need help :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am

Xcasual wrote:
blueheaven wrote:I know we are occupied with other matters :D However if anyone is going or knows anyone going to watch Take That tonight

Mate ,you need help :lol: :ayatollah:

It's not me my Mrs is running the bus and a couple have dropped out last minute :roll:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 am

Why the hell would anyone drop out?!! They're off their head! :lol: Im going tonight and can't wait :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 am

PhatFrog wrote:Why the hell would anyone drop out?!! They're off their head! :lol: Im going tonight and can't wait :D

They have decided to take the car instead of the mini Bus my wife had arranged :twisted: I know you are from Trecynon do you need a lift down or back from Cardiff if so PM me :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

blueheaven wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Why the hell would anyone drop out?!! They're off their head! :lol: Im going tonight and can't wait :D

They have decided to take the car instead of the mini Bus my wife had arranged :twisted: I know you are from Trecynon do you need a lift down or back from Cardiff if so PM me :ayatollah:

I would but im living in Cardiff now mate! Thanks anyway! She should get them to pay her a deposit. Thats unfair, means your wife and her mates will be out of pocket now!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:02 am

PhatFrog wrote:
blueheaven wrote:

I would but im living in Cardiff now mate! Thanks anyway! She should get them to pay her a deposit. Thats unfair, means your wife and her mates will be out of pocket now!

OK no worries enjoy the Concert :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:49 am

bloody hell is Turner doing concerts now then Jeff ? :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

bloody hell is Turner doing concerts now then Jeff ? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you want to go Martyn :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 pm

I've been to loads of places with the City. Millwall, Old Den, West Ham, you name it. But a busload of Take That fans ? :o :shock: Too dangerous :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:41 pm

bubble trip i heard