Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

1.5 MILLION

Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:58 pm

just read on other board thatb the malyasians have give risdale 1.5 million not no if true

Re: 1.5 MILLION

Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:59 pm

him or the club???

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:02 pm

for the club i think not to sure mate

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:05 pm

my boy read it an he gone out he put it up here i no he read it but think it mite b a wind up on other board

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Its Not True, they have given £200,00 a couple of months ago thats all, they might be putting more in in the next 2 weeks.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Its Not True, they have given £200,00 a couple of months ago thats all, they might be putting more in in the next 2 weeks.

what about the email from tg saying he is advancing funds?

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 pm

rob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Its Not True, they have given £200,00 a couple of months ago thats all, they might be putting more in in the next 2 weeks.

What it says on the other board is that Ridsdale has promissory letter for £1.5m from the Malaysians and this is why he wasn't sacked yesterday.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:43 pm

sori boys like i said my boy luked not me sori for misunderstanding

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:48 pm

rob wrote:

They were suppose to receive £300,000 yesterday I know it never arrived, but maybe it has today.
I have maintained for 2 Months they are OUR SAVIOURS, NOT Americans or Ben Steele, like PR said.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:56 pm

how much in total av they put in club now

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:02 pm

sleepers wrote:how much in total av they put in club now

£200,000 as of yesterday apparently.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Communiacation with Dato Chan this morning:

All I can say at this stage is I am advancing some funds to help in the matter. The shareholders and directors are doing their part in enhancing the club too.
Will keep in touch.
Tg
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Freddie Pethard wrote:Communiacation with Dato Chan this morning:

All I can say at this stage is I am advancing some funds to help in the matter. The shareholders and directors are doing their part in enhancing the club too.
Will keep in touch.
Tg
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Amazing.

A guy who not only is putting money into the club, but also e-mailing fans to tell them.

Only at City :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Ive got faith with the Malaysians and I hope they deliver coz I want to see the looks on the faces of the Jacks who are already writing us off , are the e mails gen tho ? ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 pm

EMAIL IS GENUINE, TG RESPONDED TO MYSELF MAKING CONTACT.

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:00:22 +0000

Subject: Re: Hello from a Cardiff City fan.

Hello TG, Appreciate your time in replying, You may be aware that the fans feel very angry towards the chairman after announcing that no new players were to be signed, this after promising us if we bought 2010\2011 season tickets before the end of 2009, to which over £3million was raised. A demonstration is planned after the game on Saturday, but must emphasis we are fully behind the manager & players we just feel the chairman has betrayed our trust after a false promise. We are very passionate and loyal supporters as hopefully you will have witnessed by now and we hope you fully understand why we feel so strongly in showing our disgust at the way we have been treated. Supporters would welcome some signs of light at the end of the tunnel. Can you give the supporters any hope for the future?
Sent via BlackBerry® from BT

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 pm

good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: