Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dont get all this negativity about the ccfc board!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 am

I aint posted on here for a long time just a regular viewer!

However, just dont get why a lot if people are slating the board over the shearer thing.

Yes, we need a manager announced asap pref TODAY. Yes, we are losing out on players whilst the board make their decision!!

But, UNLESS i have missed someting no one from the club has stated that alan shearer was OFFERED the job, it was only an interview (the same as Makay, hughton etc) and because it was alan shearer the media jumped on it and made the most they could have from the news.

If its Makay, Hughton or anyone else....just remember one thing IT WONT BE DAVE JONES!!!!

Hopefully we will get some official news 2day n we can all start looking forward 2 the new season ahead, with a new manager n players, lets just get positive!!!!!

Onwards n Upwards for the class of 2011/12!!!!

Re: Dont get all this negativity about the ccfc board!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 am

I just wonder where all the bookies get their info from ?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

message boards and fans!! they yend to rotate favourites on manager markets because they are so volatile and anything goes

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I just wonder where all the bookies get their info from ?

Carl & Annis probably lol. They gonna make a fortune off all this haha!!

In all seriousness (if thats a word lol) it would take some doing for it all to be a betting scam surely!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 am

ninian forever wrote:

In all seriousness (if thats a word lol) it would take some doing for it all to be a betting scam surely!

Anything is possible in the world betting mate ;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:46 am

The punters!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
ninian forever wrote:

you said you were waiting for MM odds to rise again TC, are you going to be a rich man this evening? i hope you are :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 am

ninian forever wrote:I aint posted on here for a long time just a regular viewer!

However, just dont get why a lot if people are slating the board over the shearer thing.

Yes, we need a manager announced asap pref TODAY. Yes, we are losing out on players whilst the board make their decision!!

But, UNLESS i have missed someting no one from the club has stated that alan shearer was OFFERED the job, it was only an interview (the same as Makay, hughton etc) and because it was alan shearer the media jumped on it and made the most they could have from the news.

If its Makay, Hughton or anyone else....just remember one thing IT WONT BE DAVE JONES!!!!

Hopefully we will get some official news 2day n we can all start looking forward 2 the new season ahead, with a new manager n players, lets just get positive!!!!!

Why not, they are incompetent. 2 men doing interviews, one is a rugby man & the other is a bent solicitor. Dato Chan Tien Ghee and the board know very little about football, excluding Steve Borely. Its shoddy FFS

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 am

ninian forever wrote:I aint posted on here for a long time just a regular viewer!

4 words: "The Sam Hammam agenda"

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:55 am

Natman Blue wrote:

That is just pathetic, why bring him into this...........?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
ninian forever wrote:

Yeah i agree mate it is a possability, but i honestly cant see it. Bookies will chuck anything out there to try n make a few quid but i cant see the board having anything to do with it. I could be a little naive there but i guess we will never know.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

That is just pathetic, why bring him into this...........?

Hey, I don't want him brought into this or anywhere near the club. I'm just saying that I believe that is the motivation behind people generating the negativity towards the management of the club.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 am

Im not sure about a "sam hamman agenda" yes there are big supporters of sam on here (i wud av him bk if he stayed away from the finances) however the board av said there is no way back n from wot i have read on ere the sh supporters av said nothing about it since!!

yes there r inexperienced people doing the interviews i agree but my point was originally that the board r being slated coz every one thought alan shearer had been offered the job BUT no one from the club has actually said this (it was just n interview made more by the media coz of who it was). Makay or whoever is offered the job should not b pissed off coz we/they dont know if he was offered it!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:16 am

ninian forever wrote:Im not sure about a "sam hamman agenda" yes there are big supporters of sam on here (i wud av him bk if he stayed away from the finances) however the board av said there is no way back n from wot i have read on ere the sh supporters av said nothing about it since!!

yes there r inexperienced people doing the interviews i agree but my point was originally that the board r being slated coz every one thought alan shearer had been offered the job BUT no one from the club has actually said this (it was just n interview made more by the media coz of who it was). Makay or whoever is offered the job should not b pissed off coz we/they dont know if he was offered it!!

yes, your spot on with the second paragraph though I'll hold reservations on the first until I feel I can see otherwise. On that first point I have constantly asked but have had my questions what would seem to be quite deliberately avoided rather than answered.

On the first point its the far more subtle approach at the moment of discrediting and mis-information. If you wait over time you will see these points brought up at a particularly precarious or sensitive point in our future in order to then lead in a drive to get Sam back once again.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 am

Natman Blue wrote:
ninian forever wrote:Im not sure about a "sam hamman agenda" yes there are big supporters of sam on here (i wud av him bk if he stayed away from the finances) however the board av said there is no way back n from wot i have read on ere the sh supporters av said nothing about it since!!

yes, your spot on with the second paragraph though I'll hold reservations on the first until I feel I can see otherwise. On that first point I have constantly asked but have had my questions what would seem to be quite deliberately avoided rather than answered.

On the first point its the far more subtle approach at the moment of discrediting and mis-information. If you wait over time you will see these points brought up at a particularly precarious or sensitive point in our future in order to then lead in a drive to
get Sam back once again.

Can you really see the malaysians bringing sam back on the basis of pro sam fans though?? I honestly cant. He will only ever return to the club if v.t decides its for the best imo! Sam supporters (as i said b4 im on the fence) r entitled to n opinion the same as everyone n no one will ever agree 100% on things especially us cardiff fans lol.

We have had so much negativity over the last few years in regards 2 finances, failed promotions, ownership etc n last season was the 1st time in 20 years i could say i really didnt enjoy watching they city!! (although ill still b there nxt season n so on) With
v.t in, a new manager n new team pretty much we all need to look forward 2 wot the future holds n not be negative all the time!