Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF I WAS MACKAY

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 am

I WOULD TELL EGGHEAD and SOLICITOR TO PISS OFF. I Would Respect you for that Mackay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IF I WAS MACKAY

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 am

It is annoying if the rumours are true, but they are just that .......... rumours.

I thought Carl had said on Monday that there was another unkown person being interviewed yesterday so that must have been Shearer :?

Therefore, what have the Jenkins and Whiteley done wrong ? They conducted an interview and one of the parties has decided it's not what they wanted. No confirmation that Shearer was offered the job, just a decision that it wasn't going to happen.

Therefore they go back to the results of the other interviews and pick who was top of the list and then, if necessary, work down that list in merit order. I just don't see that they have done much wrong although I would have liked it done a bit quicker :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:I WOULD TELL EGGHEAD and SOLICITOR TO PISS OFF. I Would Respect you for that Mackay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thank f**k your not then :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:52 am

beddau blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I WOULD TELL EGGHEAD and SOLICITOR TO PISS OFF. I Would Respect you for that Mackay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thank f**k your not then :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:52 am

so glad you are not
i wouldnt let your dislike of Jenkins cloud your judgement,

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 am

piledriver64 wrote:It is annoying if the rumours are true, but they are just that .......... rumours.

I thought Carl had said on Monday that there was another unkown person being interviewed yesterday so that must have been Shearer :?

Therefore, what have the Jenkins and Whiteley done wrong ? They conducted an interview and one of the parties has decided it's not what they wanted. No confirmation that Shearer was offered the job, just a decision that it wasn't going to happen.

Therefore they go back to the results of the other interviews and pick who was top of the list and then, if necessary, work down that list in merit order. I just don't see that they have done much wrong although I would have liked it done a bit quicker :ayatollah:

Your right Carl did say that, but Mackay was also told he had the Job.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:02 am

As far as I understood Shearer was never offered the job just had talks? He would have probably been offered the job over Mackay if he wanted the job but it was just another interview and he ruled himself out?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:08 am

If Mackay was told he got the job and today he is offered said job, nothing has changed. Even he has to understand if a candidate comes forward he will be interviewed.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:15 am

Wayne S wrote:If Mackay was told he got the job and today he is offered said job, nothing has changed. Even he has to understand if a candidate comes forward he will be interviewed.

Spot on !! I don't see what all the fuss is about :lol: You never give the job to the first person interviewed surely ? Interviews are now completed, therefore they can now appoint ........... simples :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 am

Yer I would go along with that mate

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 am

We will end up with Robins or McGinnes at this rate, we are totally incompetent. If I was a candidate Id be questioning why the f**k am I being interviewed by a rugby man & a bent solicitor. Dato Chan Tien Ghee and the board are turning us into joke, I bet Huw Jenkins & Co are rocking themselves laughing at our incompetence. A club of f*cking failures at this rate.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 am

THE CLUB HAVE SAID NOTHING....WHY IS EVERYONE TURNING SPECULATION AND RUMOUR INTO FACT!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

NO NO NO Annis this can't happen... im on MM @ 5-1. ;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 am

We are conducting interviews next week for our new club Steward as my Son as moved onto bigger and better things.

At the moment we have six candidates and until we interview them all we can't make any decision if we decide after the interviews that we have a preferred candidate and informally offer him the job then at the very last minute an absolutely outstanding candidate comes along that meets all the criteria we require. Then we are obviously going to go for the outstanding prospect because we want whose best for our Club very much like City!

BTW If City haven't appointed a Mamager by the time we start conducting our interviews we could double up and interview the short list of Managers that Gethin has drawn up i'm pretty sure we would be more decisive than the current City Board :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:THE CLUB HAVE SAID NOTHING....WHY IS EVERYONE TURNING SPECULATION AND RUMOUR INTO FACT!!!!!!!

Ask Annis, I suspect it's got something to do with his petty hatred of Gethin Jenkins.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:45 am

The club has made fools of us and if any players were to want to come to us would they think twice now because we cant organize a piss up in a brewery can we.

This has gone on long enough now what is the egg chasing gimp doing just get it sorted gethin you chimp.

Maybe my knowledge of the building industry would get me gethins job as long as you no nothing about running a football club you are in.

WHAT A BUNCH OF GIMPS. :? :?

and to make it worse I have what we all fear-I have man flue which is much worse than child birth in it. :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 am

brickyblue wrote:The club has made fools of us and if any players were to want to come to us would they think twice now because we cant organize a piss up in a brewery can we.

This has gone on long enough now what is the egg chasing gimp doing just get it sorted gethin you chimp.

Maybe my knowledge of the building industry would get me gethins job as long as you no nothing about running a football club you are in.

WHAT A BUNCH OF GIMPS. :? :?

and to make it worse I have what we all fear-I have man flue which is much worse than child birth in it. :lol:

How exactly have the club made a fool of us? Please explain as I'm at a loss as to what the club have done wrong?
Last edited by bornsurvivor on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 am

I heard its Len Ashurst again I liked him Im just talking shite buy

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 am

The time scale all this has taken is a joke if DJ failed to get us promoted then they must av had plans to sack him and replace him.

So a list would have been drawn up of the candidates for the job.This was done but to late and Gethin didn't av a clue so he took advise from others.Ok thats ok but I feel that he is so worried about cocking it all up he doesn't no his arse from his elbow and he is out of his depth.

Its all a mess in my eyes and it hasn't done us any favours does Malcy now say no thanks I thought the job was mine I dont wish to work with you buy buy.

Players need to be lined up for pre season but we still have no manager and we will loose players which could av come here.

Chopra was sold without the consent of the new manager.

Notts forest sacked Davies and had a new manager lined up the same day .

We are just chaseing are tails and everyone is watching its a joke.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:12 am

But possibly he'd be biting off his nose to spite his face.

It's a much better job than Watford and I've not heard anyone else linked to him so if he wants it, he should put it behind him.

We have to bear in mind that Shearer talking to us was always going to make massive news and the press were all over it. But there's nothing to say the contact with him was any different than that with Mackay, Houghton or Di Matteo.

Malkay, come one down! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:18 am

Why because we interviewed someone else ?????

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:20 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:

NO NO NO Annis this can't happen... im on MM @ 5-1. ;)

And me !

Id I thought it would be a quick announcement, I would pile back in with my Ascot account :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:20 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:THE CLUB HAVE SAID NOTHING....WHY IS EVERYONE TURNING SPECULATION AND RUMOUR INTO FACT!!!!!!!

Thats true people are slating the club on the basis of MB rumours with people guessing wrongly the outcomes of the interviews.......

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:24 am

But you're not so SHHHH. Let them get on with it, stop trying to cause trouble for the management of the club and leave them to get on with it in the professional manner that they have! :shock:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 am

piledriver64 wrote:It is annoying if the rumours are true, but they are just that .......... rumours.

Agree totally

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 am

Agree totally

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 am

RichardBluebird wrote:

We will end up with Robins or McGinnes at this rate, we are totally incompetent. If I was a candidate Id be questioning why the f**k am I being interviewed by a rugby man & a bent solicitor. Dato Chan Tien Ghee and the board are turning us into joke, I bet Huw Jenkins & Co are rocking themselves laughing at our incompetence. A club of f*cking failures at this rate.

ER Wasn't Brendan Rogers their 3rd or 4th choice last year??????

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am

CORRECT.................sense at last.All interviews are now done I think,so now they will be choosing "THE MAN" ;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 am

Annis surely you understand that Mackay is a professional ? if he thinks that we should put all our eggs into one basket and just give him the job then he is the wrong man for our club, he will understand that as a club we have to look at ALL options! we have to interview other people and do what's best for us!

It's not as if we offered him the job then told him no, offered it to Shearer, it broke down so we're going cap in hand!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 am

Elwood Blues wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

ER Wasn't Brendan Rogers their 3rd or 4th choice last year??????

I really dont know Elwood, Im merely pointing out the incompetency of CCFC thus far, they are showing their ignorance in their knowledge of how to run a football club.