Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SHAMBLES

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 am

THATS WHAT WE ARE AT THE MOMENT AND AS FOR THEM PAIR WHO ARE TRYING TO GET US A MANAGER ,THEY WANT THE SACK.IDIOTS THE PAIR OF THEM.TIMES LIKE THIS I WISH WE HAD KEPT DAVE JONES, AT LEAST WE WOULD HAVE HAD A FEW NEW SIGHNINGS TO TALK ABOUT PLUS THE SHIP WOULD BE STEADY.WE THE LAUGHING STOCK AT THE MOMENT.

Re: SHAMBLES

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 am

keano wrote:THATS WHAT WE ARE AT THE MOMENT AND AS FOR THEM PAIR WHO ARE TRYING TO GET US A MANAGER ,THEY WANT THE SACK.IDIOTS THE PAIR OF THEM.TIMES LIKE THIS I WISH WE HAD KEPT DAVE JONES, AT LEAST WE WOULD HAVE HAD A FEW NEW SIGHNINGS TO TALK ABOUT PLUS THE SHIP WOULD BE STEADY.WE THE LAUGHING STOCK AT THE MOMENT.

WE THE LAUGHING STOCK AT THE MOMENT..

What for...interviewing a number of candidates for one of the biggest managerial appointments this club has ever made. Chelsea and Villa have taken longer than we have so whats the problem.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 am

ONE EGGHEAD and ONE SUSPENDED SOLICITOR . Hmm

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:ONE EGGHEAD and ONE SUSPENDED SOLICITOR . Hmm

Annis I understand the interviewing panel is not exactly up to scratch for a job like this but unfortunately we are stuck with it. They must get this appointment right so they have to interview each and every candidate because lets be fair they probably haven't heard of half of the names :(

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:29 am

We are conducting a thorough process and one of the candidates has taken the opportunity to break silence in his own interests.

My only comment is that candidates and their representatives should have to sign up to confidentiality agreements which have to be respected by all sides. Shearer's statement suggests that he was not subject to such an agreement.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 am

we r not interviewing for club shop manager... all the other clubs who were managerless knew their targets and sorted it. ie fulham, west ham etc.. villa knew who they wanted and so do brum....

the way we are going about it is as if we havnt got a clue who is who and who we want...

this shows lack of knowledge and professionalism...

we need to get this sorted...

if gj and co are not up for it then get someone who is... or at least knows what they are doing