Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Signed (by CCFC team) RNLI flag

Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Signed by (CCFC team) RNLI flag, pin badges plus other CCFC stuff up for RNLI charity auction, (scroll down the whole thread to see what is included with the flag)

This is done to raise funds for the RNLI (they have their annual RNLI SOS fund raising day today) The jacks did the same with a flag last year and raised £85. Ours is on £60 at the mo and the auction is finishing 11am on Sunday.

Come on lads/lasses anyone interested in the CCFC memorabilia?

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/s ... p?t=220775

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Signed (by CCFC team) RNLI flag

Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 pm

I post on there usually between april and october, (dont go fishing when its cold)..

I post as Cabin Boy by the way.. :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:17 pm

welshman wrote:I post on there usually between april and october, (dont go fishing when its cold)..

Aha, I have seen your user name there a few times. Plenty of City fans on there. (inc Ben who posts on here too)

Put a bid on the City stuff yet? :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
welshman wrote:I post on there usually between april and october, (dont go fishing when its cold)..

Aha, I have seen your user name there a few times. Plenty of City fans on there. (inc Ben who posts on here too)

Put a bid on the City stuff yet? :ayatollah:

No..I`m skint.. :(

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Guy with a Swansea hat on behind the flag :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:54 pm

:ayatollah: no fair weather fisherman here :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Ross Young wrote:Guy with a Swansea hat on behind the flag :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

The fella holding the flag is the one organising the auction.(he is a jack but don't follow football) His son was killed in a boating accident while they were out fishing together. He has never nor will be the same again. (puts a few things into perspective don't it eh?) He is a well known figure for raising the cash for the RNLI. Plenty of City fans go on the Welsh fishing forum.
Vince Alm got the flag signed for the auction. (Big thanks Vince) as I know how busy you are.

Besides the flag there are pin badges worth about £35/£40 at Billy's prices. :D a Sloper Rd sign a CCFC mouse mat plus a few bits and pieces.

Like I said earlier though, the jacks got £85 for their signed flag alone!! :evil:

Come on City fans!! Get bidding!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Ben wrote::ayatollah: no fair weather fisherman here :ayatollah:

I target the Bass mate, they aint about in the winter, thank f**k.. :D

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:22 pm

welshman wrote:

I beg to differ, plenty of bass about in the esturies and at Gower/ Milford Haven.
Agreed not in the numbers that are about in the summer, but you could still target a bass. ;)

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
welshman wrote:

I beg to differ, plenty of bass about in the esturies and at Gower/ Milford Haven.
Agreed not in the numbers that are about in the summer, but you could still target a bass. ;)

Bump!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:31 pm

I target the Bass mate, they aint about in the winter, thank f**k.. :D[/quote]

Agreed not in the numbers that are about in the summer, but you could still target a bass. ;)[/quote]

Bump!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Mods, any chance that this can be made a sticky for 36 hrs?

It's for a great cause. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: