Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm So Gutted Beacause.....

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45 pm

We pay our season tickets every year in the hope to see our team finally playing in the premiership, now would have been a really exciting time for me....

But now I feel like the Malaysians are just using us to make more money in their own country...

Dave Jones had experience and a squad of amazing players and we just missed out, now we have to rely on an inexperienced manager build a new squad, not a good decision!!!

The most IMPORTANT thing is, HOUGHTON got Newcastle promoted and holding 11th or 12th in the premiership managing the same players that Shearer got relegated with the year before :o (I know he only took over the last 8 games but did he win one? And if he can't motive Newcastle to win a game, what chance has he got with us?)

Sorry, I respect Alan Shearer but now is not the right time to be managing our club....

Re: I'm So Gutted Beacause.....

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Hughton... seriously, how hard is it to spell is name correctly???

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Do you think appointing shearer will make them 90m in malasyia?
Slight flaw in that argument I think. Promotion has and will be the aim.

Zabier wrote:Hughton... seriously, how hard is it to spell is name correctly???

I'm using my iPhone and it came out like that, didn't check over it... Anyway, it's a message forum not a spelling competition :D

Stokesy wrote:We pay our season tickets every year in the hope to see our team finally playing in the premiership, now would have been a really exciting time for me....

But now I feel like the Malaysians are just using us to make more money in their own country...

Dave Jones had experience and a squad of amazing players and we just missed out, now we have to rely on an inexperienced manager build a new squad, not a good decision!!!

The most IMPORTANT thing is, HOUGHTON got Newcastle promoted and holding 11th or 12th in the premiership managing the same players that Shearer got relegated with the year before :o (I know he only took over the last 8 games but did he win one? And if he can't motive Newcastle to win a game, what chance has he got with us?)

Sorry, I respect Alan Shearer but now is not the right time to be managing our club....

Agree with you Stokesy :ayatollah: I made the same point on the AS-CH -Newcastle going down and then up on another thread.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:52 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Do you think appointing shearer will make them 90m in malasyia?
Slight flaw in that argument I think. Promotion has and will be the aim.

Long term, yes it will... 90 mill will only last so long over here... And theres always the risk of coming straight back down, we still owe a lot of money out etc etc

They are thinking of their pockets not us fans!

This is my opinion anyway!

If they prove me wrong... HAPPY DAYS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Jones had a squad of amazing players !!!!!!!!!! So why aint we in the Premier then Chuffin Chief ?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:58 pm

i think we are being used as a club, shearers first job in managment, i dont go along with all this contacts etc bollox, bad choice as far as im concerned :(

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Jones had a squad of amazing players !!!!!!!!!! So why aint we in the Premier then Chuffin Chief ?

Because he couldn't keep control of what players were doing outside of football and because he couldnt motivate them and couldn't stand up and say when he was wrong ie naylor... All I am saying is an experienced manager couldn't get us up with good players so why use an inexperienced manager to build a team & get us promoted!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Stokesy wrote:We pay our season tickets every year in the hope to see our team finally playing in the premiership, now would have been a really exciting time for me....

Agree with you Stokesy :ayatollah: I made the same point on the AS-CH -Newcastle going down and then up on another

thread.

Cheers! Although I will still be there for every game giving my 110% support, I don't want to see him or us fail again but can't help feeling like this is bad...

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Stokesy wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Jones had a squad of amazing players !!!!!!!!!! So why aint we in the Premier then Chuffin Chief ?

Because he couldn't keep control of what players were doing outside of football and because he couldnt motivate them and couldn't stand up and say when he was wrong ie naylor... All I am saying is an experienced manager couldn't get us up with good players so why use an inexperienced manager to build a team & get us promoted!

Then they aint amazing players then Chief. Just a disgrace to there profession

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Its a gamble but you can look at the negative side of the gamble or the positive side of it for me its the positive side that's the only way to look at it in my opinion.
We all no who he is and what he has done etc but we have to pack the stadium out and show him and the new players we are behind em.The stadium last year had a nervous feeling about it and it went all quiet on a few occasions.

Lets just go for it GIVE HIM A CHANCE before you shoot him down he hasn't even started yet.Some people are never happy and I no we all have an opinion of are own but it looks like Alan so lets just go for it is it.

You cant do anything about it if its Shearer than you have two options support him and CCFC or not.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Let's be positive ffs, I am sure Shearer will be under no illusions as to the intent and ambition of our club and owners and that is to get promotion.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:29 pm

brickyblue wrote:Its a gamble but you can look at the negative side of the gamble or the positive side of it for me its the positive side that's the only way to look at it in my opinion.
We all no who he is and what he has done etc but we have to pack the stadium out and show him and the new players we are behind em.The stadium last year had a nervous feeling about it and it went all quiet on a few occasions.

Lets just go for it GIVE HIM A CHANCE before you shoot him down he hasn't even started yet.Some people are never happy and I no we all have an opinion of are own but it looks like Alan so lets just go for it is it.

You cant do anything about it if its Shearer than you have two options support him and CCFC or not.

I'll always support them, just don't have to be happy with their decisions :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Stokesy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Do you think appointing shearer will make them 90m in malasyia?

Long term, yes it will...

They are thinking of their pockets not us fans!

I don't quite understand your logic. There will not be a 'long term' without success. Do you think Malaysia will remain in a state of Shearermania while we languish?

I agree the appointment will be an attempt to make money but the Malaysians will STILL want promotion in order to sustain the interest in Malaysia.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Stokesy wrote:

I'm using my iPhone and it came out like that, didn't check over it... Anyway, it's a message forum not a spelling competition :D

Sorry Stokesy I was being a prick. Just in a bad mood because I'm feeling quite down about this appointment given the other potential candidates.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:37 pm

I respect your opinian m8 but just try and give him a clean slate and go from there what else can we do.

Onwards and upwards I hope.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 pm

I renew my season ticket to watch Cardiff.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 am

Zabier wrote:
Stokesy wrote:

Sorry Stokesy I was being a prick. Just in a bad mood because I'm feeling quite down about this appointment given the other potential candidates.

That's cool, nice to see a bot of passion :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 am

See what i mean... Bot is supposed to be bit :D