Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our clubs lack of footballing knowledge?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm

A lot has been said of the lack of knowledge at our club, be it Gethin Jenkins or the Malaysians, and if I am correct in my theory then I think it proves it.

Surely, if you wanted Craig Bellamy to come back next season, you'd want a manager that he doesn't have a massive history with. You would do all in your power to create the best environment for him to flourish, and take his opinions and suggestions on board?

Most of us knew about this''history'' as a matter of basic knowledge. However, I can't see either the Malaysians or Jenkins wanting to appoint Shearer if they knew that it would jeapordise, or infact rule out Bellamy coming back - all I can deduct from this is that it's simply a case of them not knowing something that most of us do, or indeed sloppiness. Not researching or cross checking information. And if something so major can be overlooked, it worries me what else could be jeapordised in the future.

Re: Our clubs lack of footballing knowledge?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Mallo mentioned them being together recently? so maybe they are back on talking terms.

Re: Our clubs lack of footballing knowledge?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:A lot has been said of the lack of knowledge at our club, be it Gethin Jenkins or the Malaysians, and if I am correct in my theory then I think it proves it.

Surely, if you wanted Craig Bellamy to come back next season, you'd want a manager that he doesn't have a massive history with. You would do all in your power to create the best environment for him to flourish, and take his opinions and suggestions on board?

Most of us knew about this''history'' as a matter of basic knowledge. However, I can't see either the Malaysians or Jenkins wanting to appoint Shearer if they knew that it would jeapordise, or infact rule out Bellamy coming back - all I can deduct from this is that it's simply a case of them not knowing something that most of us do, or indeed sloppiness. Not researching or cross checking information. And if something so major can be overlooked, it worries me what else could be jeapordised in the future.

agree with you for once mate, completely