Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EXPLAIN THE SHEARER AND BELLAMY ARGUEMENT PLEASE?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 pm

WHAT HAPPENED ? but suurely they can iron out the creases in their relationship for the sake of our clubs cmon fellas !

Re: EXPLAIN THE SHEARER AND BELLAMY ARGUEMENT PLEASE?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 pm

To cut it short in 2005 bellamy sent alot of abusive messages to shearer saying he was fat, too slow and too old, shearer hit back in 2007 saying he would "knock bellamys block off" if he signed for newcastle again.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:11 pm

tom270790 wrote:To cut it short in 2005 bellamy sent alot of abusive messages to shearer saying he was fat, too slow and too old, shearer hit back in 2007 saying he would "knock bellamys block off" if he signed for newcastle again.

in 2005, he was probably right :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Straightener round the back of the Ninian should sort it out.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 pm

tom270790 wrote:To cut it short in 2005 bellamy sent alot of abusive messages to shearer saying he was fat, too slow and too old, shearer hit back in 2007 saying he would "knock bellamys block off" if he signed for newcastle again.

Bellamy by all accounts did not send the messages as he lost his mobile phone ;)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm

If Shearer wants to get off on the right footing then putting all that bollox behind them and making Bellamy his first signing would get things off to a flying start.

I think Shearer is bigger than all that nonsense. That was the kind of crap DJ stooped to all too often.

UP THE CITY!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... earer.html

"Has no one learned their lesson about signing him?" Shearer said. "If only Rafa Benitez had rung me, I would've told him exactly what he was like.

Hopefully they have both chilled out 4 years ago now

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm

sort that out no problem mun!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Their dispute was 5/6 years ago, a lot of water under the bridge since then, Craig's matured quite a bit in that time and i'm sure that VT & TG has told Shearer that Bellamy is very much part of their plans before he accepted the job, also i don't think the appointment of Shearer will stop Craig wanting to achieve his ambition of getting CCfC into the top flight.