Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shearer

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Cant belive people are slagging him off before he is even appointed, was it not a couple of days ago that everyone one on here was slagging off Malky Mackay and then all of a sudden he is the next best thing

Unfortunately it looks like a few people have been led up the garden path with this appointment but is that not the malaysians playing their cards close to their chests.

It could be a risky appointment but if Shearer brings in a good number two and with his contacts I believe it could work well, personally I dont want a Dowie as a number two but an older head in the mould of a Venables, Pleat, graham someone of that exeprience who can guide him through it

As for the english songs it wont bother me :lol:

Re: Shearer

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Dobbin wrote:Cant belive people are slagging him off before he is even appointed, was it not a couple of days ago that everyone one on here was slagging off Malky Mackay and then all of a sudden he is the next best thing

Unfortunately it looks like a few people have been led up the garden path with this appointment but is that not the malaysians playing their cards close to their chests.

It could be a risky appointment but if Shearer brings in a good number two and with his contacts I believe it could work well, personally I dont want a Dowie as a number two but an older head in the mould of a Venables, Pleat, graham someone of that exeprience who can guide him through it

As for the english songs it wont bother me :lol:

Well I wasn't slagging off Mackay and I can't recall many others doing so either ! I wanted him but now we've got Shearer we'll have to get on with it !

Re: Shearer

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Was not saying you specifically but to many people change their opinion like the wind - fcuks me off if honest

Everyone moaned about Jones now we are moaning about a potential manager before he is given the job - One thing wont happen with shearer is teams will not bottle it like under Jones !