Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you really need Bellamy?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

From an outsiders point of view I can see that a lot of you are worried CB wont return if AS gets the job.

If your going to have significant financial clout behind you next season do you really need him? Surely there are other wingers you could target?

Even so if Man City do want the reported 4m for him then would you be happy to pay this for someone nearing the end of his career? I know I wouldnt.

Re: Do you really need Bellamy?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Of course we need him. He's the only player we had last season who really cared.

Except McNaughton maybe :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Your both crazy.

Bellamy is everything a player would be.

I''d take him over any other player in the world - because he bleeds Cardiff, truely loves our club and is one of us!!!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Man CIty may want 4m, they won't get it.

Bellamy stated he only wanted to play for us or Man City. means his transfer value is negligible as the number of buyers is vastly reduced. Man City need to sell, or pay 4.5m next season for someone they won't play.

nbellamy was superb at the end of last season. Choice of him or Shearer, it's blatently obvious who offers us more.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:51 pm

12thMan wrote:Your both crazy.

Bellamy is everything a player would be.

I''d take him over any other player in the world - because he bleeds Cardiff, truely loves our club and is one of us!!!

Spot on.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:51 pm

No one woul pay 4m for him.
We will get him on loan if bellers and shearer want it.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm

yeah so he can kick Shearer out of our club.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:55 pm

fair enough. im surprised just how much he means to you.

couldnt he only play like one game a week or something? i seem to remember reading something about that.

there are plenty of wingers good enough to win you the championship!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

hornet_fan wrote:fair enough. im surprised just how much he means to you.

couldnt he only play like one game a week or something? i seem to remember reading something about that.

there are plenty of wingers good enough to win you the championship!

Ive never seen a player care so much mate.

Can't describe it.

Everytime he loses a throw in, tackle, free kick etc it really hurts him and he works that bit harder everytime to make up for it.

Never seen a player like him, in my lifetime. He completely represents everything I want to see in a player.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes! We need players with a passion for CCFC and bellamys is exactly that.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm

12thMan wrote:Ive never seen a player care so much mate.

Can't describe it.

Everytime he loses a throw in, tackle, free kick etc it really hurts him and he works that bit harder everytime to make up for it.

Never seen a player like him, in my lifetime. He completely represents everything I want to see in a player.

sounds a bit like Lloyd Doyley to be honest. :D