Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAKE OR BREAK APPOINTMENT

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 pm

IF what Carl says is true and Shearer is appointed, thats a big IF, then I think this will be make or break for City.

He's has had little managerial experience and got the mighty Toon relegated (not all his fault). Lets be honest, that was just a publicity stunt made by Ashley who has no idea about football what so ever. Is this a publicity stunt made by the Malaysians? Could it be an effort to get the crowds back up to near sell outs despite yet another miserable promotion campaign? Could this mean they failed to convince Man City in releasing Bellamy on a free?

IF Shearer is appointed as our manager I'll consider this as his first proper job as he only had 8 games with Newcastle. And the Championship isn't an easy league to get out of at all....and who else knows more bout that than Cardiff :roll: But I think depending on who he brings in and if he changes the tactics (please) I think he can get us promotion, BUT if he does not have a clue what he is doing I'll give him 3 months.

I'm not happy about this IF its true, but he has my 100% support :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: