Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT BEING SHEARER... EXCEPT BELLAMY!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Chose Newcastle cos theyre shite and he wouldnt have to do f**k all to get extotionate wages . Blackburn bought the Premiership ya tit and they were lucky to even do that if you had electric and a tv back then you might have saw it went to last day against the scouse scum you fool vey convincing . For this great baldy Geordie piece of shit to be your hero hes won sweet fa oops i forgot Jack Walker bought him a medal . 130 goals and 1 medal when were talking real Legends in Premiership football its another Great from Cardiff boy Ryan Giggs hes won more medals in 1 season than the complete Newcastle team that baldy fool was in . Shearer is a big bully in Newcastle end of story didnt like it when anyone stood up to him ie Keano and Bellers , didnt see him stand on any of them 2 like he did previously with Neil Lennon . While he played for that shit country who keep chirping on bout 1966 he could bully who he wanted or so he thought till he met the 2 Celts who are well use to people from the butchers apron trying to bully them , unsuccesfully so BIG BOSS MAN what a name by the way your the tit and if you have 30 seconds spare a week you can go clean baldys trophy cabinet and his head while your their . Bellers is ten times the man that piece of shit is or is ever likely to be . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: . Hope your not a Geordie , if you are all yous have to talk about is baldy Shearer , Milburn and Gazza 3 true gems ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Shearer didnt get city job , City werent stupid they didnt listen to your english press hype about that baldy tit head .. BLUE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:52 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.........

How long he stay at Liverpool and Celtic for? LOL! What he win there? LOL!

Man Utd wanted to pay 15 millon for Shearer! 15 years later and Bellers is still not come close to amount in any of 50 or so f*cking transfers.

It was Shearer and Newcastle that saved him. They bought him after he f*cking bombed and failed at Coventry.

Come bag when Bellers is voted into top 3 world players of the year or wins player of the year. Or is the best player on a title winning team........

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:55 pm

And you still a dumb c**t.

Last time we played you we smash you 5:0?

Shearer got us to the FA Cup final and 2nd in the league!

Bellers couldn't even get you out of the this league! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Having read most of Clintysablue's post i must say i have to agree with what he has posted . You seem to get a hard on for Shearer BIGBOSSMAN . Yes he did win 1 premiership and 1 Fa Cup medal but for this Great Geordie Superstar he aint . Bellers got CLF with Liverpool which they lost but he got there did Alan . The answers NO . If he hadve had any desire to be classed as a great player he wouldve joined a BIG club like MANCHESTER UNITED LIVERPOOL or ARSENAL instead of those north east minnows where he hid away . Ive read some of your other posts you seem to be a TORY THATCHERITE from the north east maybe your too young or maybe just too stupid to remember but that decrepted old bitch screwed you Geordies over with mine closures . You seem to be on this forum and your a Newcy supporter so f**k off to their forum if theyve got one and next time you see Maggie or Norman tell them Patrick sends his regards ...OH and 2nd in the league real winners wouldnt settle for that . . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Ian Trumps Blue Army wrote:Having read most of Clintysablue's post i must say i have to agree with what he has posted . You seem to get a hard on for Shearer BIGBOSSMAN . Yes he did win 1 premiership and 1 Fa Cup medal but for this Great Geordie Superstar he aint . Bellers got CLF with Liverpool which they lost but he got there did Alan . The answers NO . If he hadve had any desire to be classed as a great player he wouldve joined a BIG club like MANCHESTER UNITED LIVERPOOL or ARSENAL instead of those north east minnows where he hid away . Ive read some of your other posts you seem to be a TORY THATCHERITE from the north east maybe your too young or maybe just too stupid to remember but that decrepted old bitch screwed you Geordies over with mine closures . You seem to be on this forum and your a Newcy supporter so f**k off to their forum if theyve got one and next time you see Maggie or Norman tell them Patrick sends his regards ...OH and 2nd in the league real winners wouldnt settle for that . . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayblueatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welcome Ian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: As i posted - Clintysablue posts i agree with :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Topcat CCFC im a regular at the Tavi just like yourself i'd love to see that loud mouth Geordie shoot his mouth of in there bout Bellers or the Bluebirds in front of Bish Dean Smithy or Big Terry Bish he.d be in hospital for a few weeks if lucky . I read one of his previous posts bout Labour and the Thaterite Tories what shithead to be even on our forum is this idiot one of the few dinosaurs still around who have forgotten what that bitch and her motley crew did to the people of this country NHS MINERS DOCKERS and the Hungers Strikers in Ireland hopefully she will get her Karma for what she did to these people . Have to ask the question what is a Geordie Tory doing on our forum .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Forgot to mention another Tavi regular who would like to have an evening
with BIGBOSSMAN is my friend Sean "The Beast" Bishop he like myself never forgot what Thatcher and her cohorts did to the miners nhs and dockers . Sean would use this Geordie in the skittles alley for practising on :D wonder how many times you could knock him over in an hour , love to try . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Ian Trumps Blue Army wrote:Forgot to mention another Tavi regular who would like to have an evening
with BIGBOSSMAN is my friend Sean "The Beast" Bishop he like myself never forgot what Thatcher and her cohorts did to the miners nhs and dockers . Sean would use this Geordie in the skittles alley for practising on :D wonder how many times you could knock him over in an hour , love to try . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

David - Terry and Sean are ALL good lads both yourself Clintysablue i think will know more than anyone on here,what Bellers next move will be ;)

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Bellers will do whats best for him and family and any man would do the same . If it is possible for Bellers to return to City im sure he'd love to , but its not just up to him there are a lot of people involved Man City for one and im sure Roberto will put his oar in . Either way i'll be in Cardiff to watch the Blues come August and if im lucky i might meet BIGMOSSMAN for a game of skittles at the Tavi .. with my friends Big Terry , Sean , Matt and Bish . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Blue Army

Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Glad to see that loud mouth Geordie Tory has so far stayed off our great forum .He should stay of it forever as he slandered Bellers and the Blue Army . Theres nobody in Toon land who could redicule either .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: so up yours big boss man .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: