Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT BEING SHEARER... EXCEPT BELLAMY!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:39 pm

I have no problem with Alan Shearer being our next manager at all, i will give the guy a chance, he may prove to be a huge success... he's intelligent, will have good contacts in football, a top player and has a good football/tactical knowledge.

BUT WHAT ABOUT BELLAMY!?

I know people have already posted topics about where this leaves Bellamy... but seriously now, where does it leave him?

He was supposed to be the driving force behind our promotion bid this year, the player that made a difference between mid-table consolodation and another promotion push!!

Without Bellamy, seriously, where does this leave us now?

I'm not devastated that were appointing Shearer as manager, ordinarily id be happy, im devastated that WERE NOT GOING TO SEE CRAIG BELLAMY IN A CARDIFF SHIRT AGAIN!!

That's it now. He's done. :( :( :(

Re: I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT BEING SHEARER... EXCEPT BELLAMY!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Bellamy has a lot of enemies in the game, I still think shearer and bellers are man enough to get past a silly txt.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Bellamy Wont come back :cry: :cry:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Bellamy has a lot of enemies in the game, I still think shearer and bellers are man enough to get past a silly txt.

Agree, I hope they'll be professional enough !

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bellamy Wont come back :cry: :cry:

i know annis, im devastated, seriously

i genuinely believe we need him back, and i mean 100% NEED to push for promotion :(

ive got no problem with Shearer, id actually be delighted if only Bellamy could return too

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Annis wasn't Bellamy in on the talks as to who to choose as manager? for all we know they have made up over the years?

SHEARER THER'S ONLY ONE SHEARER :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Could Shearer not got the best out of Chops,who was his hero when at Newcastle :?:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Like hell will Alan Shearer stop Craig from wanting to come back. This is professional football, they'll have to both take it on the chin and deal with it and just focus on the task ahead.

didnt i read the other day that he advised Newcastle not to re-sign him because he was trouble?

He's definitely not going to let him come back, DEFINITELY.

Its not just about the text, its about him believing that Bellamy is a bad influence, and he wont want his captain being someone he just will never get on with.

This is seriously bad news guys. Seriously bad.

Im devastated

Shearer good tactics? Villa, last game of season, Newcastle needing to win to stay up. Players played out of position, a formation that baffled the commentators on Sky who couldn't work out what the formation was meant to be. After all, Duff is a quality left back. No, really...

Bluebird1993 wrote:

Like hell will Alan Shearer stop Craig from wanting to come back. This is professional football, they'll have to both take it on the chin and deal with it and just focus on the task ahead.

i agree, they need to man up and move on.

Bigbluebird wrote:Annis wasn't Bellamy in on the talks as to who to choose as manager? for all we know they have made up over the years?

Paul, He has gone on holiday and never knew about Shearer.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Annis I thought the Malaysians had consulted Bellers on the Management Issue so why would they consult him and then freeze him out by bringing in Shearer?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

redccfcmad wrote:

Annis I thought the Malaysians had consulted Bellers on the Management Issue so why would they consult him and then freeze him out by bringing in Shearer?

Exactly what I've been thinking all night !

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Could Shearer not got the best out of Chops,who was his hero when at Newcastle :?:

the only one,s to get the best out of chops are ...gascoigne and five bellies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Think it was more than a silly text , if shearer is appointed tomorrow we'll never see bellers back at the city :(

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Surely we must consider the fact that Bellamy had no future at CCFC whoever was in charge, no doubt he loves the club and wants to play next season, but when Man City slapped a 4 million price tag on his head coupled with his high wages it became a bridge to far....

Annis you have a lot of clout on this message board, so much negativity on here already, I can't handle other season of negativity towards the manager, surely you could influence a feeling of 'onwards and upwards'
:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm

lostcityboy wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Could Shearer not got the best out of Chops,who was his hero when at Newcastle :?:

the only one,s to get the best out of chops are ...gascoigne and five bellies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

;) :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:01 pm

nerd wrote:Shearer good tactics? Villa, last game of season, Newcastle needing to win to stay up. Players played out of position, a formation that baffled the commentators on Sky who couldn't work out what the formation was meant to be. After all, Duff is a quality left back. No, really...

Nerd, I totally agree with you.

I posted earlier on what his comments were when on the panel for that England - Croatia match, and they certainly didn't enlighten anyone with anything different to what you would hear down the pub.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 pm

How about Earnshaw? Do you think Shearer will want to bring him in? I was looking forward to seeing homegrown boys who care about the club and the city, in the blue of Cardiff :(

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:Annis wasn't Bellamy in on the talks as to who to choose as manager? for all we know they have made up over the years?

hes in sierra leone with his foundation he didnt know about him not a clue FACT

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 pm

clintysablue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

hes in sierra leone with his foundation he didnt know about him not a clue FACT

I refuse to believe that we all know but Bellamy doesn't.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Shearers thankfully not what City needed hes not a winner , he did sweet fa at Newcastle when he tried to manage them , as a player he always took easy way out joining Newcasle instead of Manchester United or some of the other top Premiership teams where he wouldve won trophies consistantly , instead he decided it would be too much like hard work to join United so he took easy money at Newcastle . Bellers has a thing called principles something some of you lack as comments like tke on the chin and theyre professionals is bullshit . At Newcastle Shearer was a bully till he came up against people like Bellers and Keano they both showed the baldy Geordie tit for what he was , instead of playing striker for the Toon he shouldve been auditioning for the lions part in Wizard of Oz . Bellers wont speak to him and rightfully so integrity boys integrity thats what its all about . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 pm

The only reason Shearer did not take the job was that he was told that Bellamy was coming back.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Dont be silly he didnt get the job to take it in the first place , the owners obviously saw an opportunity to get the club a bit of good publicity and also add a bit of pressure on the Watford board regarding Malky . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:The only reason Shearer did not take the job was that he was told that Bellamy was coming back.

If you think that this is the main reason that Shearer did not want the job you are wrong.

Shearer was not even on the list of managers to interview to start off with.

The reasons are more than 1 reason,and when you find out later this week,remember this post.

As for clntysablue,take on board what he says about Bellers,his posts on Bellers are 100% spot on :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Glad you agree with some of my posts TOPCAT CCFC we sing of the same hymn sheet . Blue Army :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: . Cant wait to get over in few weeks and have a few beer with the Blue Army in the Tavi . Great people

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 pm

nerd wrote:Shearer good tactics? Villa, last game of season, Newcastle needing to win to stay up. Players played out of position, a formation that baffled the commentators on Sky who couldn't work out what the formation was meant to be. After all, Duff is a quality left back. No, really...

Injury crisis!

That's how shitty the team he had to work with that he had to play Duff at LB.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Talking shite again.

Injury crisis.

There was no one else to play LB.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:30 pm

clintysablue wrote:Shearers thankfully not what City needed hes not a winner , he did sweet fa at Newcastle when he tried to manage them , as a player he always took easy way out joining Newcasle instead of Manchester United or some of the other top Premiership teams where he wouldve won trophies consistantly , instead he decided it would be too much like hard work to join United so he took easy money at Newcastle . Bellers has a thing called principles something some of you lack as comments like tke on the chin and theyre professionals is bullshit . At Newcastle Shearer was a bully till he came up against people like Bellers and Keano they both showed the baldy Geordie tit for what he was , instead of playing striker for the Toon he shouldve been auditioning for the lions part in Wizard of Oz . Bellers wont speak to him and rightfully so integrity boys integrity thats what its all about . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Utter f*cking shite!

Carried Blackburn to the title. 130 gaols in 170 games.

Chose Newcatle Utd cos they were his home team.

Bellers must be a pussy in your world cos he chose Cardiff over playing in the Prem.

Dumb f*cking c**t. You new to football?