Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Unbelievable reaction by our fans already!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I've wanted Jones out for two years, finally the light went on down the city and then I started seeing the cheaper option managers being touted. Now I'm not saying they wouldn't do anything good for city but with cheap option managers you get cheap players.

SHEARER IS NOT COMING HERE on a low player budget, so he has obviously been promised the earth to get us promoted, and as long as we don't fall into the loan trap too much, you have to admire the Malaysians.

I'd rather Shearer than most names I have seen touted, and I wouldn;t be surprised if his number two is very experienced ;)

Re: Unbelievable reaction by our fans already!

Let's hope you're right :ayatollah:

Agree with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:33 pm

exactly why negative all the time, personally do not know what to think but am 100% behind him as I would of been if it was dai hunt :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 pm

well said!! spot on :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 pm

arri potta wrote:I've wanted Jones out for two years, finally the light went on down the city and then I started seeing the cheaper option managers being touted. Now I'm not saying they wouldn't do anything good for city but with cheap option managers you get cheap players.

SHEARER IS NOT COMING HERE on a low player budget, so he has obviously been promised the earth to get us promoted, and as long as we don't fall into the loan trap too much, you have to admire the Malaysians.

I'd rather Shearer than most names I have seen touted, and I wouldn;t be surprised if his number two is very experienced ;)

At last a bit of sense and reality!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Agree with the first post.
Whoever it was people would moan though, it's what Cardiff fans do best :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 pm

arri potta wrote:I've wanted Jones out for two years, finally the light went on down the city and then I started seeing the cheaper option managers being touted. Now I'm not saying they wouldn't do anything good for city but with cheap option managers you get cheap players.

guys honestly, id be fine with it

but bellamy!!!!!!

i really think we need him back

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 pm

You'd rather Shearer? based upon what critieria? Blandness? Nice guy image which masks the truth? A whopping 8 games of management?

Ah yes, but promised money. Clue; if money has been promised would you want it spent by someone with a whopping 8 games of managerial experience, plenty of time on TV or a manager who has actually been working during the last two season in management, managing at this level, knowing the division?

The manager after Jones was always going to be crucial. Di Matteo, hughton, McInnes, Mackay, all managers who could push the club on. Instead, we've gone the over hyped, over rated, over paid option. Who, it has to be said, has been considered by how many clubs recently? Who, it has to be said can't be arsed paying his dues as a manager.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 pm

He wouldn't have been my first choice but bugger being so negative. I've had 2-3 years of negativity under Jones, this is positive, especially if the number two is experienced.

Don't forget Di Matteo did feck all and got into his stride quickly, and we all wanted him!

ELY BOY wrote:Some people are never happy unless they are f*cking moaning, I am excited if it's Shearer, let's back him 100% whoever it is :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ELY BOY wrote:Some people are never happy unless they are f*cking moaning, I am excited if it's Shearer, let's back him 100% whoever it is :ayatollah:

well, I back the team on match days, always have, always will.

But you can't seriously claim he's the managerial pedigree or upside of any of the other candidates.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Spot on,I'm really excited for season now,

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Time will tell. The reaction from some on this website before the guy has even started is shocking.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:51 pm

weelll said this last half hour really has made me realise some of the absolut wankers who support our club

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Time will tell. The reaction from some on this website before the guy has even started is shocking.

very very well said mate.Everyone entitled to an opinion but does it ALWAYS have to be so f*cking negative. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: