Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SHEARER WILL NOT STEP FOOT IN CARDIFF UNLESS

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Hes backed financially to the maximum no smoke without fire dont be surprised if he is backed to be the new manager :ayatollah:

Re: SHEARER WILL NOT STEP FOOT IN CARDIFF UNLESS

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:30 pm

If he becomes manager then I really believe he will be backed massively.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:00 pm

I agree, he would not risk it , without big backing

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm not keen on him but one thing I will say is that he's got some good contacts in the game

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Thats probably the biggest (and maybe only) plus side if it is true

He will have a lot of contacts in the game and I think who ever comes in next is going to
need them due to our v v thin squad

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 pm

f**k me have i called it right . Dont listen to Carl or Annis :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: ccfcgrangeend is your new info man :lol: Bluebirds onwards and upwards if it is Shearer then we must get behind him and ffs sake dont sing OH ENGLAND IS FULL OF SHIT :lol: or he will be gone . f**k it come on lets suppoert the boys and make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:If he becomes manager then I really believe he will be backed massively.

spot on.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 pm

d20 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If he becomes manager then I really believe he will be backed massively.

spot on.

i think the malaysians and the board have thought thin squad needs a man with contacts hence Alan Shearer :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 pm

expect to see a lot of premier league players from newcastle the likes of smith best nolan shay given ? maybe some others we wouldnt have thought of :ayatollah: