Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " An Announcement Today ? "

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:27 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:City playing Parma in pre season friendly,,,,thats the pm announcement :lol:
http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Home

Or is it????? :o :shock: ;)

That probably is the annoucement.

Everyone on here is waiting/expecting news about the next new manager, not sure whether wind ups right now are going to be appreciated.

Lets hope the news is a little more interesting eh.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

That announcement was there by at least 11am this morning, so i doubt carl is speaking about that. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Cmon let's not piss about carl :ayatollah:
There either is a announcement or there's not

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:33 pm

hornet_fan wrote:
GarethGardner wrote:Hornet fans seem to be shitting themselves on here. Carl isnt mentioning who or what the anouncement is ;)

nah im currently more relaxed about the whole thing than i have been in days. i believe what GT has said. i just want the whole thing to be over.

To be honest I suspect that if MM doesn't get our job he will go somewhere else soon as there are so many vacant managerial posts at the moment.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:35 pm

I hear Mark Hughes was down the stadium today.....

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:39 pm

This is just turning into a joke now for christ sake just name the bloody manager its not hard lets be done with it.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:40 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Announcement Was The PRE - SEASON Friendly With Parma :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Just keep your eyes on Sky Sports News, they also break news of clubs holding press conference's, and when managers are revealed, there's usually a conference!

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Announcement Was The PRE - SEASON Friendly With Parma :lol: :lol:

No It wasn't that has been there all day, Carl only posted this at 3pm ish.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:49 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its Gunna Be Billy Davis Watch He Was Seen Down The Stadium

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:50 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Hornet fans seem to be shitting themselves on here. Carl isnt mentioning who or what the anouncement is ;)

Probably because he is like the rest of us he hasn't got a clue whats going on .

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Hmmm, having read Carls post I forsee two possible scenarios;

1. The new manager get announced today.

2. Carl is with his mates in work laughing at the shitstorm he can cause with one sentence on this board! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:51 pm

hope not just signd up to sky bet for my free £5 an put it on MM :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Gavlar wrote:Hmmm, having read Carls post I forsee two possible scenarios;

1. The new manager get announced today.

2. Carl is with his mates in work laughing at the shitstorm he can cause with one sentence on this board! :ayatollah:

If its 2. the he looses all credibility on this board.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Carl

Someone is pretending to be you on Twitter. Unless it is you of course!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl is on Twitter as @carlccfc

and has claimed "an announcement possible today" there as well....

What have you been told Carl? :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:58 pm

My cousin's girlfriend's brother's friend's son apparently saw Arsene Wenger down the CCS today ;).

Actually, if that was true i'd be against it anyway :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:04 pm

strange carl hasnt answered our replies

cmon carl... whats occuring? :D :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 pm

all this waiting is driving me nuts why cant things just get sorted mun. forest didnt mess about. mind you if its anyone other than hughton dimatteo or mackay i might go and find a cliff to jump offas some of the other names people are going on about are just no good in my opinion, especially shearer.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:20 pm

perko84 wrote:all this waiting is driving me nuts why cant things just get sorted mun. forest didnt mess about. mind you if its anyone other than hughton dimatteo or mackay i might go and find a cliff to jump offas some of the other names people are going on about are just no good in my opinion, especially shearer.

What about Edgar Davids!! :lol:

Surely looking at retiring now ?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Merlin wrote:
perko84 wrote:all this waiting is driving me nuts why cant things just get sorted mun. forest didnt mess about. mind you if its anyone other than hughton dimatteo or mackay i might go and find a cliff to jump offas some of the other names people are going on about are just no good in my opinion, especially shearer.

now youve mentioned him on here, skybet will have him odds on within half hour :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
Merlin wrote:

now youve mentioned him on here, skybet will have him odds on within half hour :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm

This is all becoming a bit of a farce now, who said CCFC was like "Carry on football"? More like the "Two Ronnies" or "Laurel & Hardy". What a fecking joke! :x

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:This is all becoming a bit of a farce now, who said CCFC was like "Carry on football"? More like the "Two Ronnies" or "Laurel & Hardy". What a fecking joke! :x

Laurel & Hardey hey?

You rekon they know a thing or two about football? saying that, probably more life in them now than Dave Jones anyway! :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Merlin wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:This is all becoming a bit of a farce now, who said CCFC was like "Carry on football"? More like the "Two Ronnies" or "Laurel & Hardy". What a fecking joke! :x

Laurel & Hardey hey?

You rekon they know a thing or two about football? saying that, probably more life in them now than Dave Jones anyway! :lol:

theres more shouting in their silent movies than dj did in 6 years :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Merlin wrote:

Laurel & Hardey hey?

You've just got to laugh, :lol: haven't you,,,,,,,or cry. :cry: I'm going to bed, good night. :?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Right Terry Philips and Mark Bloom were told by Our Club to be on Stand bye for announcement, Terry Rang Call and said there might be one this afternoon. END OFF.

So Carl passed on their might be, WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Right Terry Philips and Mark Bloom were told by Our to be on Stand bye for announcement, Terry Rang Call and said there might be one this afternoon. END OFF.

So Carl passed on their might be, WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

Who were they told by sorry ? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:56 pm

maybe a u-turn by the club??
maybe no agreement??

all making my head go crazy :old:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Annis, the problem is we sacked DJ on the morning of 30th of May, just before the play off final.
GJ told us we had over twenty high quality applicants, two of which have been promoted from Championship clubs.
Because of problems, Lennie Lawrence was asked for advice.
Two weeks later, Alan Shearer is now in the frame?
Have we really got a problem? I don't know!