A forum for all things Cardiff City

The biggest winners

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:27 pm

are the bookies

they must be loving these feckin rumours! :lol:

first hughton and di matteo
then robins, mcinnes and mackay
now shearer

i cant wait till this saga is over, im only 23 and i'll be grey by the time we get a new gaffer :D

Re: The biggest winners

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:30 pm

The bookies are driving the betting by slashing odds for every manager available.

If they half their odds people think the bookies have insider knowledge and put large sums on than they would normally.

This is why Mackay, Hughton, Di Matteo, Robins, Shearer etc have all had their odds halved to give the impression a deal for that manager is close.

In reality they aint got a f*cking clue either

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Yeh! I got taken in on this! Was convinced it was going to be ch and stuck £75 on it got 11/4 odds are better now :twisted:

So to cover this bet I stuck £75 on m.m which will give me all my money back plus £30 :evil:

It better be one of them ;)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Yeh! I got taken in on this! Was convinced it was going to be ch and stuck £75 on it got 11/4 odds are better now :twisted:

So to cover this bet I stuck £75 on m.m which will give me all my money back plus £30 :evil:

i had a tenner on CH at 7/1
stuck a £50 on MM evens plus my free £50 bet on him
one of them i will be happy with
unless we miraculously sign di matteo or o niell, then i dont mind :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:23 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:Yeh! I got taken in on this! Was convinced it was going to be ch and stuck £75 on it got 11/4 odds are better now :twisted:

i had a tenner on CH at 7/1
stuck a £50 on MM evens plus my free £50 bet on him
one of them i will be happy with
unless we miraculously sign di matteo or o niell, then i dont mind :D

Thank god it wasn't just me

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm

I had Shearer @ 20/1 the other day. Wish I put more than £2 on it now, lol :ayatollah: