Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CLUB NEED TO APPOINT MACKAY - AND QUICK

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:21 pm

The more I read about Mackay's credentials and qualities he'd bring to the role the more suited I believe he is to be the man to take this club forward and onto our next stage of development - The Premiership

He's young, hungry, passionate, disciplinarian, plays a great style of football, and certainly has a feeling of authority about him...he's exactly what we need, and timing with the type of appointment we have available at the moment is everything.

If he's appointed it by far justifies the exhaustive process the board has adopted, leaving no stone unturned in trying to secure the right appointment.

Our great club needs a manager like Mackay, our team needs a youthful passionate leader like Mackay, and above all our great support needs a general like Mackay!

Get him on board and let the good times roll!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CLUB NEED TO APPOINT MACKAY - AND QUICK

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 pm

BLUE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i agree m8 we need it all dun 2day of 2moro the latest we got 2 start building a.s.a.p

Great post :) :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 pm

I agree Jon.

Really want this sorted now, get him in and let him do his job. I think he'll be brilliant for us given a bit of time.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 pm

JonScam wrote:The more I read about Mackay's credentials and qualities he'd bring to the role the more suited I believe he is to be the man to take this club forward and onto our next stage of development - The Premiership

He's young, hungry, passionate, disciplinarian, plays a great style of football, and certainly has a feeling of authority about him...he's exactly what we need, and timing with the type of appointment we have available at the moment is everything.

If he's appointed it by far justifies the exhaustive process the board has adopted, leaving no stone unturned in trying to secure the right appointment.

Our great club needs a manager like Mackay, our team needs a youthful passionate leader like Mackay, and above all our great support needs a general like Mackay!

Get him on board and let the good times roll!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes mate, I very much agree with you. He looks like an excellent manager and with the resources we hope to give him I think that he will be the one!

In doing some research on him I came across the attached article....don't know if you've seen it. An excellent insight into his philosophies and how he operates. I liked what I read. I was also very impressed by what Watford have done with their Academy....it looks first class. And with MMs insight into how it works and what resources are needed I would like to think he could replicate that here if he gets the job.

http://www.sport.co.uk/features/Footbal ... ackay.aspx

Definitely worth a read

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Interesting read..............

Sign him now.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malky Mackays barmy army :ayatollah: :ayatollah: