Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd and Earnie = Dream Team

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:00 am

We can have them both if we want them! I think they could get 30-40 goals between them gota be worth a punt! Both FREE just wages I know bothroyd wants 14 grand but he would probly take 12 grand and eanie 8 grand any thoughts?

Re: Bothroyd and Earnie = Dream Team

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 am

bothroyd.....no

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:02 am

I think Jay's want PL football & we cant give him that!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 am

Carl stated Jay would come back for 14 grand a week

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:27 am

If we can get them both for the wages of one Chopra, that's good business

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 am

now chopras 25k a weeks gone there really is no excuse not to give jay 14k,he deserves it in my opinion and thinks a lot more of cardiff city than a lot of people give him credit for,and with earnie basically saying come and get me,we could still have a potent strike foirce for next season with or without bellers

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 am

no

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 am

its a no-brainer....but does Jay REALLY want it? I think he's just waiting to sign for Everton....

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 am

Would be brilliant and get nugent on a free aswell strikers sorted without spending a penny! Don't know if nugent would come here tho would be fierce competition

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 am

for me its a definite YES!!!! They would be awesome together, and we can have them both on frees, and for not a lot more than Chopra's wages! Plus if we could get Nugent in as well then we will have a great attacking line up!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:07 pm

How people dont want Bothroyd back i'll never know, we all know what he can do better than any other fans, he played the best football of his career with us, and if he's only asking for 14k a week then I'd give it to him, him and Earnie on Chopra's wages is good buisness, it's still not too late for us to get the Bothroyd that we saw at the start of the season back, my opinion anyway :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:09 pm

englishbluebird wrote:now chopras 25k a weeks gone there really is no excuse not to give jay 14k,he deserves it in my opinion and thinks a lot more of cardiff city than a lot of people give him credit for,and with earnie basically saying come and get me,we could still have a potent strike foirce for next season with or without bellers

Very good point there