Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 am

FFFUCK / All

Hes on holiday with his phone switched on but no offers

Best odds 14/1 for the Birmingham job

Enjoy your retirement

Would you let him come back next year to watch us get promoted

Re: Dave Jones --job offers

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 am

no reason why he shouldn't be welcome at our matches is there? He didn't walk out on us, he was sacked.....he gave us 6 years service, more than anyone else for a very long time. He didnt get us promoted thats all. Actually, isn't he still on our payroll?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 am

sausages :!:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:02 am

of coarse he would be welcome at cardiffs ground again ..... christ he didnt murder anyone did he? ... he did his best and he nearly bloody did it too if certain players had been more professional then he would have! ... his time was up though and i wish him well! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:08 am

I can't see anyone getting him for another year at least a he is still under contract to us.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:17 am

As the man who took us to an FA Cup Final he should always be welcomed back at Cardiff as a guest for games.

His time was up, and I personaly didnt like his management style and his alienation (Is that a word :lol:) from the fans but thats the way the cookie crumbles and he still deserves respect IMO.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:23 am

AHERNE wrote:of coarse he would be welcome at cardiffs ground again ..... christ he didnt murder anyone did he? ... he did his best and he nearly bloody did it too if certain players had been more professional then he would have! ... his time was up though and i wish him well! :ayatollah:

well said matey :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 am

For all his faults he will be a hard act to follow he got us to the Play Offs twice and just 90 minutes from the Premiership and also took us to an FA Cup Final which is still surreal when you think about it. So yes he deserves our respect and should be welcome back at the CCS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 am

Mafor wrote:FFFUCK / All

Hes on holiday with his phone switched on but no offers

Best odds 14/1 for the Birmingham job

Enjoy your retirement

Would you let him come back next year to watch us get promoted

Rubbish thread, really. How do you know that he's had no job offers? So what if he's 14/1 for the Birminbham job? What exactly have you got against a man who tried his best to get us up and actually got us to the FA Cup final? Perhaps it's because of people like you that he doesn't actually want to get back into the game for the foreseeable future.

If I ever met him in the street or pub or restaurant, I would shake his hand and thank him for the job he did here, even though I didn't agree with his methods or tactics all the time

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:14 pm

Has he actually been sacked or placed on "Garden Leave".

I only ask because, if he is on "Garden Leave", surely we can claim compensation if another club comes in for him - until such time as he is officially off our payroll.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 pm

If he is as good as he thinks he is surely someone would buy out his contract :o

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I can't see anyone getting him for another year at least a he is still under contract to us.

I'm going to sound think as fook here, but how is he still under contract with us when we sacked him???? OR DID WE???? :?

Geniune question that, I just don't understand this.