Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 am

The way we are off loading players while we dont have a manager.
How the hell do we know that the new guy dont have plans for them ? I thought like most clubs while a club is looking for a new manager all that kind of thing would be put on hold. Ok I know Jay and burke was OOC but chops wasnt. and now we are left with only The beast and Im sure there wont be many plans for him under a new manager. Or have we already got our guy, and he has given the ok to sell chops ? and the money we got for chops goes right back to Sunderland cos we have not pay them off yet ?

Re: I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 am

I think Chopras super high wages was a big factor in him leaving. As was he wanted to leave for a fresh challenge( his words)
so who are we to stand in his way ? I certainly dont want players playing who dont want to play for us as would any new manager taking the reigns

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 am

i love chopra, he's done really well down here, but i think it was best for all of us that he did go.
it's slightly worrying that all these players have gone and we can't negotiate with potential signings but with players like bellamy and earnie there's no excuse, we should be trying to snap them up even if we don't have a manager atm.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 am

Bellamy and Earnie upfront as part of a front 3 playing infront of Parkin ( with a suitable back up signing ) would terrorize most Championship defences next season !

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 am

I thought you were going to say "mandarin"

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:56 am

Because Chopra didn't care who we brought in and wanted to leave, so no point waiting around.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:00 am

im sure the bellamy signing wouldn't even be done at manager level, im sure the people higher up are sorting that one out

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:49 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Bellamy and Earnie upfront as part of a front 3 playing infront of Parkin ( with a suitable back up signing ) would terrorize most Championship defences next season !

MMMMM not so sure about that one :?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

I really dont think Parking is going to do much , He runs like hell for the first 8/10 then he is fked.
Hes not really up to the standard that we need to go for a push. Yes I do believe we should sell chops if he wanted to go, but who knows what the next manager may have said to him if he wanted to keep him. Chops must be a big + to any side.
I think we should have got the next manager in place before we go selling anyone.