Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dark Horses for next Season....

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 pm

My feeling is that last year we had according to everyone way the best squad in the Championship (and on paper that is feasible) however with that comes immense pressure and in turn all the other teams wanted to beat the so called "big time charlies" of the division. This year will be different because no one will be considering Cardiff as a possible threat for promotion and that is why I've got a sneaky feeling that with the right manager we will be there or there about's again....Here hoping!!!

Re: Dark Horses for next Season....

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 pm

KP1964 wrote:My feeling is that last year we had according to everyone way the best squad in the Championship (and on paper that is feasible) however with that comes immense pressure and in turn all the other teams wanted to beat the so called "big time charlies" of the division. This year will be different because no one will be considering Cardiff as a possible threat for promotion and that is why I've got a sneaky feeling that with the right manager we will be there or there about's again....Here hoping!!!

Yes, you never know :ayatollah: :ayatollah: It could be an exciting Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 pm

BLACK BEAUTY :?: - Hope you are right ;)

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:25 am

Would be nice to be in the mix come the business end of the season, but if we finish somewhere around 10th I will be fairly happy as long as the games we lose we go down fighting not like a damp squib as was the case on numerous occasions last season. :x

A team which gives it's all and can come back from a goal down will do for starters for me. Oh and a manager with passion who respects the fans. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:07 am

KP1964 wrote:My feeling is that last year we had according to everyone way the best squad in the Championship (and on paper that is feasible) however with that comes immense pressure and in turn all the other teams wanted to beat the so called "big time charlies" of the division. This year will be different because no one will be considering Cardiff as a possible threat for promotion and that is why I've got a sneaky feeling that with the right manager we will be there or there about's again....Here hoping!!!

Nice post...lets hope this is how it will be........however.......we are now regarded as a big fish in this division,so clubs will want to beat us!!