Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ardley-no thanks...

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 pm

I would like to see Ardley leave the club. He has overseen the academy for the past 5 years or so and in that time it has deteriorated. We can blame Ridsdale for cutting investment but Ardley and his team have missed out on a number of promising kids and the football they play is hoofball.

He wanders around the place like he is gods gift to football.

Personally i hope the new manager keeps Burton but gets rid of the rest of the backroom.

Re: Ardley-no thanks...

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Well said. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I would like to see Ardley leave the club. He has overseen the academy for the past 5 years or so and in that time it has deteriorated. We can blame Ridsdale for cutting investment but Ardley and his team have missed out on a number of promising kids and the football they play is hoofball.

Personally i hope the new manager keeps Burton but gets rid of the rest of the backroom.

Gareth, I do know what you mean as I ave seen a few of there matches, but it's all about the funding I'm afraid.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Get rid of all the dead wood :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I would like to see Ardley leave the club. He has overseen the academy for the past 5 years or so and in that time it has deteriorated. We can blame Ridsdale for cutting investment but Ardley and his team have missed out on a number of promising kids and the football they play is hoofball.

Gareth, I do know what you mean as I ave seen a few of there matches, but it's all about the funding I'm afraid.

Not about funding when it comes to messing up on signing players-Callum Holden is 1 prime example as are Aaron Holloway and a fair few others at Bristol City and the Jacks. It stems from the top and Ardley is top of tree at academy.