Friendly against Palma!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 pm

On Saturday 30 July at CCS

Discussed my Barrie Mc on twitter

Re: Friendly against Palma!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Gavlar wrote:On Saturday 30 July at CCS

30th july we are away to weston super mare mate :ayatollah: and its parma :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Gavlar wrote:On Saturday 30 July at CCS

Barrie, Said last week, that Saturday just gone they would Announce the New Managers Name :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Are Parma still in Serie A ?

Because if they are, they might want to think twice about playing us. Remember we played Deportivo at home last year on July 31st, and they went on to be relegated :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 pm

We're playing Parma 30th july 3:00 at the CCS! They are a very good side, finished mid-table in Serie A.

I bet Fabio Borini will get a nice welcome from our fans! :lol:

Deatails of Parma's England and Wales tour here: http://www.fcparma.com/stagione/archivi ... /8945.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:44 pm

THIS CLUB IS USELESS, THEY SAID WE ARE PLAYING WESTON SUPER MARE ON THE 30TH JULY :roll:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:THIS CLUB IS USELESS, THEY SAID WE ARE PLAYING WESTON SUPER MARE ON THE 30TH JULY :roll:

I can't believe we are putting out a team against Parma and a team against Weston Super Mare as we only have about 11 days.

This club is a joke if they have organized 2 friendly's the same day. Or perhaps Weston Super Mare is for the academy players. Playing Parma would be decent though for the 1st team. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:THIS CLUB IS USELESS, THEY SAID WE ARE PLAYING WESTON SUPER MARE ON THE 30TH JULY :roll:

I can't believe we are putting out a team against Parma and a team against Weston Super Mare as we only have about 11 days.

This club is a joke if they have organized 2 friendly's the same day. Or perhaps Weston Super Mare is for the academy players. Playing Parma would be decent though for the 1st team. :ayatollah:

oh yea it is i just remembered :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Perhaps it will be mainly youth team players turning out at Weston Super Mare. It wouldn't be the first time that we have played two friendlies on the same day.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:

Perhaps it will be mainly youth team players turning out at Weston Super Mare. It wouldn't be the first time that we have played two friendlies on the same day.

yea just realised its our youngsters. Im gonna go to weston super mare anyway. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:13 pm

I was under the impression that this pre season we were gonna tour Malaysia, last season's tour was cancelled and was gonna be arranged for this season or have I been dreaming?/ :?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:26 pm

We've done it before when we had pre-season game had a WPL team the same day - Youth players.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 am

NOOOooooooooooooo
I want to go to WSM!!!!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:39 am

i'd rather to to western

why cant we play real madrid like leicester :evil:

f**k off parma,
theres a team just up the road who who apparently are premier league :?

we'v been playing mid table european sides for years now we want a top 16 club

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 am

Cardiff City will play FC Parma at the Cardiff City Stadium has part of the build-up to the start of the new season. The details of the game were revelled on the Parma official website. During the Dave Jones years pre-season consisted of a tour with a number of away fixtures and one home game against a top European club, the only home fixture. Will it stay the same now he has gone maybe the new boss has his own ideas on pre-season?

Serie A side Parma finished mid table last season and the Cardiff game is the first of a four match tour they will also so face Luton Town, QPR and Norwich. It will be a quick return to South Wales for ex-Jack Fabio Borini who spent time on loan to our neighbour in the west before deciding his future rested neither with Chelsea or Swansea, but sunny Italy.

It will be a Saturday afternoon kick-off at 3pm, but according to information Cardiff also have a game with Weston-Super-Mare, same time and day. Wish full thinking by someone at the club with the state of the squad at the moment.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:38 am

not happy about the 2 be played on the same day, was looking forward to a good day out in weston. but i think i will be at the C.C.S to check out the 1st team to see what we got going into the season. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 am

I want to go to Weston :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 am

im still off to the weston game :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 am

Just read the club website only games listed are Yoevil on the 26th and Parma on 30th so think Westons def a no goer

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:i'd rather to to western

why cant we play real madrid like leicester :evil:

f**k off parma,
theres a team just up the road who who apparently are premier league :?

we'v been playing mid table european sides for years now we want a top 16 club

Do you seriously think that Real Madrid will put out a full strength side against Leicester? You're dreaming if you do. The same as Parma will put out a team with just a couple of 1st team players against us, Real Madrid will put out a team with a similar make-up and the same as every contitnental team that comes here do

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:19 pm

i went to shamrock rovers a couple of years ago to watch madrid play them and they did put out all the top lads and it was ronaldos first game for them,was on the pitch for about 70 min.mind tickets were 65 euro :ayatollah: