Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It just gets worse............Wales this time!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:51 pm

As the Faroe Islands beat Estonia last week (2-0), Wales have now been demoted to Pot 6 of the UEFA qualifying groups for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil...

We are now at the same level of such footballing giants as San Marino, Liechtenstein, Andorra....... :roll: :roll: See below.

Pot 1: Spain, Netherlands, Germany, England, Portugal, Italy, Croatia, Norway, Greece
Pot 2: France, Montenegro, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Slovenia, Turkey, Serbia, Slovakia
Pot 3: Switzerland, Israel, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary
Pot 4: Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Georgia, Lithuania, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Austria, Poland
Pot 5: Armenia, Estonia, Finland, Cyprus, Latvia, Moldova, FYR Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Faroe Islands
Pot 6: Wales, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malta, Andorra, San Marino

For fucks sake how much worse can it get (there is no pot 7 luckily for us otherwise we'd be in that)?

Look at it, just look!!! f*cking Armenia, Cyprus, Azerfuckingbaijan are better than us!!

Even f*cking Scotland an Northern f*cking Ireand are above us :roll: :roll: :roll:

Surely it cannot get any f*cking worse?

Re: It just gets worse............Wales this time!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:55 pm

its shocking isnt mate!! absolute disgrace, under achieving isnt the word!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:As the Faroe Islands beat Estonia last week (2-0), Wales have now been demoted to Pot 6 of the UEFA qualifying groups for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil...

We are now at the same level of such footballing giants as San Marino, Liechtenstein, Andorra....... :roll: :roll: See below.

Pot 1: Spain, Netherlands, Germany, England, Portugal, Italy, Croatia, Norway, Greece
Pot 2: France, Montenegro, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Slovenia, Turkey, Serbia, Slovakia
Pot 3: Switzerland, Israel, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary
Pot 4: Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Georgia, Lithuania, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Austria, Poland
Pot 5: Armenia, Estonia, Finland, Cyprus, Latvia, Moldova, FYR Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Faroe Islands
Pot 6: Wales, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malta, Andorra, San Marino

For fucks sake how much worse can it get (there is no pot 7 luckily for us otherwise we'd be in that)?

Why don't you ring your local FIFA official and offer him a bung to see if you can improve the situation!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Look at it, just look!!! f*cking Armenia, Cyprus, Azerfuckingbaijan are better than us!!

Even f*cking Scotland an Northern f*cking Ireand are above us :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Why don't you give your local FIFA councillor a call and offer him a bung to improve the situation !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 pm

skybluebird wrote:Why don't you give your local FIFA councillor a call and offer him a bung to improve the situation !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you havent been listening to talksport today have you!! they had frank warren on taking about bungs!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:As the Faroe Islands beat Estonia last week (2-0), Wales have now been demoted to Pot 6 of the UEFA qualifying groups for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil...

wow this has really depressed me :(

how are we in this position... with players like Bellamy, James Collins, and potentially 2 of the top 5 players in the world one day in Bale and Ramsey at our disposal...

i go to every home qualifier for both the Euros and World Cup, and that will never change no matter what, i just wish other people would do the same because we should back our country no matter what, because i honestly think having bigger crowds again at the CCS from now on would help so much

it all works in a bit of a circle, the players need an atmopshere and us behind them to get the motivation to play well... and we need them to be playing well and showing passion/motivation to turn up... so how about we make the first move from now on and show our own passion and drive and turn up no matter what huh, everyone should play their part

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:17 pm

The Wales FA are a bunch of old farts clinging on to power so they can get their free tickets and buffets at every game. Until we get rid of this bunch we have no chance whatsoever.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Thanks for the post but i have to be honest i have no interest in International football. :(
Club before country everyday of the week.
:D Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Each to his own BM, each to his own.

Normally I'd agree with you but as one gets older and as the Euro's/World cup are every four years I'm rapidly running out of time to see Wales in a major, well any, competition. :(

If we don't make it to the next two or three then chances are I'll get chased out of a drinking establishment by jack bastards... :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Each to his own BM, each to his own.

Normally I'd agree with you but as one gets older and as the Euro's/World cup are every four years I'm rapidly running out of time to see Wales in a major, well any, competition. :(

If we don't make it to the next two or three then chances are I'll get chased out of a drinking establishment by jack bastards... :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I used to hate the disappointment of nearly getting there and would get depressed so i just follow the city now which is bad enough for your blood pressure :lol: :ayatollah:

Back to your original post it has got embarrasing now being in groups with that company :(

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Thanks for the post but i have to be honest i have no interest in International football. :(

and that's exactly whats wrong with half our fans

there's no pride/passion when it comes to Wales these days... only when were playing a big name country or are doing well

its shocking in my opinion, show some patriotism for gods sake

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Right then, Norway,slovakia, belarus,scotland, faroe islands, wales.Not too bad :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 pm

ive noticed, when wales beat sides who are higher than them they still go down in the rankins.....hmm bit biased dont you think?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Thanks for the post but i have to be honest i have no interest in International football. :(

there's no pride/passion when it comes to Wales these days... only when were playing a big name country or are doing well

Mate i am entitled to my opinion and for the record i dont look for tickets when we have a big game :evil: Or when we are doing well although when was that anyway :roll: The international game i find boring,atmosphere crap etc etc

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ive noticed, when wales beat sides who are higher than them they still go down in the rankins.....hmm bit biased dont you think?

The bigger nations making the rules to benefit themselves SHOCKING. The next thing you'll be saying is that FIFA is a corrupt organisation....can't believe it.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:57 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ive noticed, when wales beat sides who are higher than them they still go down in the rankins.....hmm bit biased dont you think?

The bigger nations making the rules to benefit themselves SHOCKING. The next thing you'll be saying is that FIFA is a corrupt organisation....can't believe it.

oh shut it :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:59 pm

bowmonster I am with you on the club vs country opinion, but it is depressing when some of our squad are premier league regulars, and who the f**k have people like san marino and the faroe islands got?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

Mate i am entitled to my opinion and for the record i dont look for tickets when we have a big game :evil: Or when we are doing well although when was that anyway :roll: The international game i find boring,atmosphere crap etc etc

i meant people in general do that

and well, even if you find it boring etc... personally, i think people should show some patriotism and go support their country regardless

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

thegoon wrote:bowmonster I am with you on the club vs country opinion, but it is depressing when some of our squad are premier league regulars, and who the f**k have people like san marino and the faroe islands got?

Exactly mate, they have jobs as well dont they ?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:09 pm

they always say on the tv that they are playing against postmen etc, and our lot are on good/great money. international football is a bit of a joke, and ive been going for donkeys years.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:13 pm

shitty wales aye....

always narrowly miss out on winning games and getting somewhere..

a bit like cardiff really.

must be where we get it from :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Even Bobby Gould days we werent this bad ffs

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Forgot about that BM.

The f*cking Faroe Islands are part time players, fair play to them like. It wasn't so long ago that they were regarded as very much a joke side which really hits it home.

Essentially a pub side is higher in the world rankings than Wales. :roll:

OK I have a bit of rant from time to time about the lefties, how one day they would reap the seeds that they sowed but unfortunately I can't totally put the blame on them for this.

This is a national disgrace, a f*cking embarressment of the highest order.

It really does make a man think hey ho, I'll become an egger or a homo cos there's f**k all left in the world :cry:

I'd complain to my MP but as I live in Denmark she'd laugh her bollocks off...Hmmmm :twisted:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Where are we England ??

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:55 pm

"Where are we England ??"

No, I don't think so, don't know the draw will be made to be honest, but the chances of being able to bribe some African delegate to piss in the first pot are remote. Step and his cohorts will have that one nailed.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:02 pm

:twisted:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:28 pm

:lol: :lol:

I'm still trying to find the live version from Talkshite where the guy rang in about the Faroe Island Scotland game. One of the funiest things ever :lol: :lol:

Whilst Daius Scabus has nearly been forgiven for strike breaking in 204 BC, Joe f*cking Jordan will never be forgiven, ever.

Toothless, witless. skirt wearing cheating b*stard.

He posts on CCMB :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:01 am

Jenks wrote:

Right then, Norway,slovakia, belarus,scotland, faroe islands, wales.Not too bad :ayatollah:

And we would still f**k it up with that group :lol:

We will prob get, spain, france, czech republic, poland and cyprus knowing our luck!