Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE GOT A COOLER OR MINI FRIDGE

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Im looking to buy a Cooler in good working order or mini fridge for the caravan.

Re: ANYONE GOT A COOLER OR MINI FRIDGE

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Im looking to buy a Cooler in good working order or mini fridge for the caravan.

Asda Pontprennau have Budweiser Mini Fridges for sale £87, I was tempted myself today. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 pm

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311&_nkw=mini+fridge+cooler&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Plenty to choose from here, and one of your favourites with a red cross on! :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Im looking to buy a Cooler in good working order or mini fridge for the caravan.

Asda Pontprennau have Budweiser Mini Fridges for sale £87, I was tempted myself today. :ayatollah:

No good for you Lee :lol: :lol: ....you can't fit 24 cans in there :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

No good for you Lee :lol: :lol: ....you can't fit 24 cans in there :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 pm

They had them in tesco talbot green a couple of weeks ago but i cant remember how much

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:38 pm

I know of one but you wont be interested as it says made in England on the damn thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Tell me where the caravan is pitched up and i will connect you the gas bottle up free of charge ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 pm

sam salim wrote:

Tell me where the caravan is pitched up and i will connect you the gas bottle up free of charge ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boom boom !!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I know of one but you wont be interested as it says made in England on the damn thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep your right mate anything with a Red corss or the butchers apron on it I wouldnt have in my house or caravan,thanks anyway.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 pm

sam salim wrote:

Thanks for the offer but we learn how to blow things up back in the 60s as liverpool pipe line they will tell you all about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 pm

i have a small fridge which can fit bout 4 cans in it :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Thanks for the offer but we learn how to blow things up back in the 60s as liverpool pipe line they will tell you all about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not that reservoir is it chief ? where they flooded that village to provide water for those Scousers

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes mate funny enough I am selling my Stella fridge, I am currently using it as I am in the navy and I use it in my accommodation. But I leave here end of the month and was thinking about getting selling it. Send me a message if your still interested.

Ccfc til I die

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Yep thats the one

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:07 am

You could probably get it in any local store and even in the super markets. find a suitable one, ask some store people about it, they might guide you better.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 am

Ok guys thanks I got one now , got one from guy in Ponty works great and reallt good condition 40pound thanks .

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:40 am

I have got one for my bedroom...

It works very good...feel good comfort.

i m not gonna sell it anyway.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 am

I dont post on here now cos of all the Ass holes on here , but I do read it some times, and see that you post on this old post.
But I do have one now thanks.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Try amazon....

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 pm

fetamy wrote:Try amazon....

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? Jesus where did you find this thread from ? Since then our Welsh Nationalist has bought one and it broke down so bought a new one and now the warranty has ran out :o :lol:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 am

fetamy wrote:Try amazon....

Your a few days late :lol: Well make that 6months! :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 am

I got one thanks had one now for a long time ,