Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sweet Shop Selling Out!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:27 pm

I for one am growing extremely anxious about when this manager will be announced! Not that im saying its wrong to take time, cos its perfectly understandable. Its is however getting to the point where I don't care who it is, I just want one in place so we can get some of these quality players who'd more than likely would love to play at Cardiff ....but are going elsewhere! Fellow posters are putting up information about players up on freebies and its literally tipping me over the edge!

I know there are shit loads of topics similar to this, im just wanting to add my worries to the pot. If it is Malky, i'm pretty sure that he would already be keeping 2 steps ahead and contacting agents as not to miss out, even if he's not dotted the I's etc.... I hope so anyway.

We don't have a fecking jar of glue!!

SURELY AN ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW!!??!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The End.

Re: Sweet Shop Selling Out!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:36 pm

totally agree my friend, i just want a manager in so we can get some good players in, because there are some great players out there at the moment on a free, bu they wont be hanging around for long!! just dont want to leave it to late & start getting loan player after loan player in like last season!!