Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Malky Mackay rumour

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:20 pm

And thats all it is at the moment is a rumour that he will be our next manager after making a official approach to him, what if Watford refuse us that permission. Do we then go for 2nd best which Im sure would not enthuse that manager.

Have to be honest the club is really showing itself as very amateurish.

Re: The Malky Mackay rumour

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

the club havent actually said that malky is their target or have they?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:24 pm

eighty_8 wrote:the club havent actually said that malky is their target or have they?

TBH I really dont think they know what they are doing, its reported here then that its Malky is preferred and that is why I say "rumour".

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:25 pm

eighty_8 wrote:the club havent actually said that malky is their target or have they?

funny enough they haven't even said who there targets are............... just threw message board we find out so we could have complete outsider being are manager only one that has come out said i would like crack at cardiff is mark robins..............

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:And thats all it is at the moment is a rumour that he will be our next manager after making a official approach to him, what if Watford refuse us that permission. Do we then go for 2nd best which Im sure would not enthuse that manager.

Have to be honest the club is really showing itself as very amateurish.

Its Much more than a Rumour Richard :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:16 pm

He must of impressed if we are willing to pay compo for him when Di Matteo and Hughton are free!!!!!!!!!!!

Can only be a good sign :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:17 pm

I bloody hate rumours :roll: for all we know this could be chinese whispers and dare I say it Avram Grant will be appointed new manager :roll: