Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looking forward to managing you next season

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi Guys,

My my name's Malky, just wanted to post a quick welcome message:

"Really looking forward to coming and managing your club next year in the Premier League! I've always wanted to be a Premier League Manager, so for me this is a dream come true, and to be able to continue my working relationship with Danny Graham is something that i'm really excited about. Together we can build on last-season's achievement, and hopefully establish ourselves in the Premier League.

Cheers,
Malky

P.s. I'm a fan of Pies
"

Re: Looking forward to managing you next season

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Malky Mackay wrote:Hi Guys,

My my name's Malky, just wanted to post a quick welcome message:

"Really looking forward to coming and managing your club next year in the Premier League! I've always wanted to be a Premier League Manager, so for me this is a dream come true, and to be able to continue my working relationship with Danny Graham is something that i'm really excited about. Together we can build on last-season's achievement, and hopefully establish ourselves in the Premier League.

Cheers,
Malky

P.s. I'm a fan of Pies
"

Prick :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 pm

WOW!
Connecting with the fans already! I likeit!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 pm

hi malky, who will be your main targets?
i hear leo fortune west and eddie johnson are available :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:07 pm

i am available.........on a free :D

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:11 pm

eighty_8 wrote:hi malky, who will be your main targets?
i hear leo fortune west and eddie johnson are available :lol: :lol:

Well, actually, my initial plan was to try to clear debt, so i'll be selling the remaining squad players, and investing all our cash in Craig Bellamy - his stock is high at the moment - and he has reached a stage in his career where he should be able to play as a defender, midfielder and striker, as well as filling in between the sticks.

I believe, with him, and my good friend Danny Graham at the helm, that we will be able to achieve a comfortable mid table position in the Premier League this season.

With regards to other incoming transfers, we are looking into the rather under-used OAP marker, with free-transfer signings of Robbie Fowler, Teddy Sheringham & Garth Crooks.

Any more questions for me? Save me a pie!

Love,
Malky