Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO annis or carl bellamys price tag?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:20 pm

is there any truth in this 4 mil price tag in a recent update carl mentioned that bellamys believes man city and and him are close to terminating his contract? if i remember righty cheers :ayatollah:

Re: FAO annis or carl bellamys price tag?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:29 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:is there any truth in this 4 mil price tag in a recent update carl mentioned that bellamys believes man city and and him are close to terminating his contract? if i remember righty cheers :ayatollah:

Bellamy is away on Hols and when he left he thought he was nearer to reaching a mutual agreement with Man City. I dont believe the price tag of £4 Mill.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfc_4_life wrote:is there any truth in this 4 mil price tag in a recent update carl mentioned that bellamys believes man city and and him are close to terminating his contract? if i remember righty cheers :ayatollah:

Bellamy is away on Hols and when he left he thought he was nearer to reaching a mutual agreement with Man City. I dont believe the price tag of £4 Mill.

but its been in the daily mail so it must be true! ;)

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

cheers fella :ayatollah: any news on appointing a manager im getting fed up of waiting now :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:47 pm

HE HAS GONE TO HIS FOUNDATION IN SIERRA LEONE

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:53 pm

clintysablue wrote:HE HAS GONE TO HIS FOUNDATION IN SIERRA LEONE

Clintysablue Regarding my earlier post would you do me a favour please and read it when you have time and reply to the final point i made thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: