Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT....

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:04 pm

CCFC have had permission from Watford to speak to Malky!

Don't believe all you read in the papers and on sports channels.... ;)

Re: IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT....

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Merlin wrote:CCFC have had permission from Watford to speak to Malky!

Don't believe all you read in the papers and on sports channels.... ;)

hope so,getting fed up with all this speculation like everyone else,need a manager in quickly to build a squad.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Doubt it very much that this stage has been reached... Watford would look very silly after recent statements and surely if this was the case they would release a statement to the necessary effect

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:31 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Doubt it very much that this stage has been reached... Watford would look very silly after recent statements and surely if this was the case they would release a statement to the necessary effect

Watford don't need to do much more to make themselves look stupid! :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:39 pm

It looked as if MacKay was a done deal over the weekend and the fact that he had allegedly come back from his holiday to be interviewed. It now looks as if he hasn't been interviewed at all. If thats the case the update last night re other people to interview looks likely. That being the case, it could be a long week again. :o

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Merlin wrote:
marcpccfc wrote:Doubt it very much that this stage has been reached... Watford would look very silly after recent statements and surely if this was the case they would release a statement to the necessary effect

no perhaps another dismantling of your defence at the vic this season will do that huh ;)

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:46 pm

I so hope this is true. I hate the thought that the club is tapping up managers, unacceptable.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:02 pm

hornet_fan wrote:
Merlin wrote:

no perhaps another dismantling of your defence at the vic this season will do that huh ;)

I was in the directors box for that 4.0 pasting we gave you at the vic the season before this just gone (as picture shows)...great day, matthews half way line lob was a moment to behold! Your chairman didn't half give us daggers for excessive celebrating, thought I was gonna be out on my ear with a prawn sandwich thrown at my head for good measure.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:04 pm

ImageImage

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 pm

No games please.... I think forest have been bang on, Davies gone on Sunday, replaced by a good coach on Monday, think he is a cock IMO, but have now come out and stated funds available and a push to the premiership is there target.

Three weeks since jones and nobody has a clue..... :x

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:26 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:No games please.... I think forest have been bang on, Davies gone on Sunday, replaced by a good coach on Monday, think he is a cock IMO, but have now come out and stated funds available and a push to the premiership is there target.

Haha forest were doing the worst!! Speaking with mclaren for weeks before sacking their current manager!! Doesnt get more underhand than that!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:26 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:No games please.... I think forest have been bang on, Davies gone on Sunday, replaced by a good coach on Monday, think he is a cock IMO, but have now come out and stated funds available and a push to the premiership is there target.

Two weeks.

Monday 30th May - hours before the Play-off Final.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:36 pm

jon1959 wrote:

Two weeks.

Monday 30th May - hours before the Play-off Final.

Try not to be funny, two weeks three weeks who cares, it's unprofessional and we expect Jenkins and whitely to appoint someone who will get us to the promiseland..... No clue at all.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:53 am

Guess I was right then??

And I informed you before anyone else ;)

Remember CCFC Forum - No.1 football forum :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:57 am

Merlin wrote:Guess I was right then??

And I informed you before anyone else ;)

Remember CCFC Forum - No.1 football forum :ayatollah:

Spot On Merlin. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:

Haha forest were doing the worst!! Speaking with mclaren for weeks before sacking their current manager!! Doesnt get more underhand than that!

Hardly.

Davies was informed 2 months ago he was fired even if they got promoted.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:06 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:

Yep and hoping someone comes in for Billy getting them compensation.........