Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on everyone !!!!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 pm

it seems every man and his dog on here reckons they know who will be the next Manager or who are the leading contenders, or they know someone who's aunties nephews best Friends house got burgled and the burglar left a note saying who our next manager is :lol: and why would he lie ? Come on no one knows f**k all and that's the TRUTH !!!! So leave it all out i am getting f*cking bored now by so called updates left by someone with -13 posts.
I will start leaving nasty Smileys again to anyone that reckons they have a update or know who the next manager will be :lol: You have been warned :D :lol: :lol:

Re: Come on everyone !!!!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:it seems every man and his dog on here reckons they know who will be the next Manager or who are the leading contenders, or they know someone who's aunties nephews best Friends house got burgled and the burglar left a note saying who our next manager is :lol: and why would he lie ? Come on no one knows f**k all and that's the TRUTH !!!! So leave it all out i am getting f*cking bored now by so called updates left by someone with -13 posts.
I will start leaving nasty Smileys again to anyone that reckons they have a update or know who the next manager will be :lol: You have been warned :D :lol: :lol:

:evil: :evil:
:D

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:it seems every man and his dog on here reckons they know who will be the next Manager or who are the leading contenders, or they know someone who's aunties nephews best Friends house got burgled and the burglar left a note saying who our next manager is :lol: and why would he lie ? Come on no one knows f**k all and that's the TRUTH !!!! So leave it all out i am getting f*cking bored now by so called updates left by someone with -13 posts.

ring me steve, i have some news :D

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 pm

milly44 wrote:

Does this mean Nukes has been banned. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 pm

milly44 wrote:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:25 pm

nobber wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Does this mean Nukes has been banned. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ban Nukes !! Ban f*cking Nukes !!! Nobber wash your mouth out,who else will organise the forum piss ups ? Who else can take my place at talking absalute Bollocks on here ? Name me one person apart from Welshcitydragon,Milly,Aherne,Yourself, Bridgendbluebird, Baz, Canton stand baz,Annis Carl,Mderlin, ok you may have a point am i banned ? :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm

spot on nukes! .... if you know fook all then say fook all! ... otherwise whats the point? its like working with that person who just keeps on talking all shift even if they have got nothing to say! "do you like toffees lee? i like toffees i do! mint toffees are my favourites followed by dark toffee! my nan used to make toffee apples when i was young lee, did yours?" .... "NO! NOW SHUT THE F**K UP!" :evil:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm

its actually annoying. And they always seem to know someone from with in the club :roll: